Oracle expands financial services management team
Oracle has announced that it has expanded the leadership team of its Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) with the addition of Frank Brienzi, who will serve as GM of the FSGBU. Brienzi has also joined the board of directors of Oracle Financial Services Software Limited (OFSS), a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle and an integral part of the Oracle FSGBU, along with Joseph John, EVP, banking products division, OFSS.
Additionally, R. Ravisankar (Shanx) has been promoted to COO of the FSGBU and Rajesh Hukku, the original visionary and leader of i-flex solutions limited, now OFSS, will take on a broader role at Oracle as Chief Strategy Officer, Financial Services. Ravisankar and Hukku have retired from the board of directors of OFSS.
"We are pleased to welcome Frank, and are fortunate to have extensive senior talent in financial services. As the banking industry recovers, our experienced leadership team will be a key differentiator as we continue to partner and serve our financial services customers," said Oracle President Charles Phillips. "Over the last two years, Oracle’s FSGBU has grown significantly, despite a challenging global business environment. We have innovated and expanded our footprint in financial services and delivered a unique value proposition for our financial services customers."
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise