Oracle expands financial services management team
Oracle has announced that it has expanded the leadership team of its Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) with the addition of Frank Brienzi, who will serve as GM of the FSGBU. Brienzi has also joined the board of directors of Oracle Financial Services Software Limited (OFSS), a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle and an integral part of the Oracle FSGBU, along with Joseph John, EVP, banking products division, OFSS.
Additionally, R. Ravisankar (Shanx) has been promoted to COO of the FSGBU and Rajesh Hukku, the original visionary and leader of i-flex solutions limited, now OFSS, will take on a broader role at Oracle as Chief Strategy Officer, Financial Services. Ravisankar and Hukku have retired from the board of directors of OFSS.
"We are pleased to welcome Frank, and are fortunate to have extensive senior talent in financial services. As the banking industry recovers, our experienced leadership team will be a key differentiator as we continue to partner and serve our financial services customers," said Oracle President Charles Phillips. "Over the last two years, Oracle’s FSGBU has grown significantly, despite a challenging global business environment. We have innovated and expanded our footprint in financial services and delivered a unique value proposition for our financial services customers."
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study