Oracle, HP Launch ERP for Mid-sized Businesses
The solution includes the Oracle E-Business Suite ERP application, Enterprise Operating System, Oracle Database, HP ProLiant servers and implementation services from trained partners for 30 ERP users.
The Oracle Accelerate Solution for HP ProLiant servers enhances the productivity and profitability of midsize companies while equipping them with enterprise-like IT capability. Our partnership with implementation partners will provide additional expertise, said Kaushik Mitra, director, Applications Channels, Oracle India.
The Oracle Accelerate solution for HP ProLiant servers will help customers accelerate growth and manage risk, by leveraging flexible price points with scalable hardware that rapidly integrates with existing applications, said Rajesh Dhar, director, Industry Standard Servers, HP India Sales.
Oracle Certified Partners such as Bluestar Infotech, Chain-sys India Pvt. Ltd, Conacent Consulting, Dakshah Consulting, Filix Consulting, KPIT Cummins, Ledger Solution, Metalogic Consulting, New Generation Consultants, OSI Consulting, Sonata Software, Systems Plus, Systime will implement these solutions.
The Oracle Accelerate solution for HP ProLiant servers is suitable for midsized organizations with annual turnover below Rs. 500 crore, and operating in segments such as auto ancillaries, chemicals, consumer goods, engineering & construction, non-banking financial services, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, media & entertainment, natural resources, professional services including IT/ITES, real estate, retail, travel & transportation including logistics, gems & jewelry among others.
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Positive Feedback Can Enhance Productivity Among IT Staff: Report
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018