Oracle Hires 1000 Sales Experts For Asia Pacific
With the growth of digital business, Oracle has set up a 1,000 people dedicated sales team to fish for contracts in the upcoming area in the Asia Pacific region.
The cloud-focused “Oracle Digital” team of 200 people each, will be spread across five hubs which includes India, Australia, China, Korea and Singapore.
In India, the team will be based out of Bangalore. Oracle India managing director Shailender Kumar told Economic Times that the team will be focused on catering to mid-sized companies.
“Oracle is focused towards offering simplified, personalized services around cloud, which are flexible and affordable,” said Kumar.
He further commented on the digital team is that team is being created to take care of special needs of this segment which wants instant solutions and functions differently from most traditional businesses. Last year also, Oracle hired 1,000 cloud professionals throughout Asia Pacific.
The team will be armed with resources like so-called ‘Smart Walls’, ’social listening hubs’, one click contracts etc. Kumar says oracle is witnessing one of the fastest technology adoption in India with cloud
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- More SMBs Investing In Data Security, CRM: Study
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales