Oracle Integrates Solix ARCHIVEjinni
Global ILM solution provider Solix Technologies has announced that its ARCHIVEjinni ILM solution has been integrated with Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
The integration is a part of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Application Integration Initiative. It is a global business network of 16,000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. ARCHIVEjinni can be used for data archiving and enables Chief Data Officers and business managers to organize, manage and search structured, unstructured and semi-structured data.
The integration with Oracle will help Solix underline its edge in storage-centric point archiving tools besides providing its access to Oracle’s large customer base.
“Oracle E-business Suite users can be confident that Solix ARCHIVEjinni satisfies the Application Integration Initiative standards for the Oracle E-Business Suite,” said Navin Chugh, VP - applications partnering & initiatives at Oracle.
“For our joint customers, Oracle’s integration validation provides the confidence that Solix ARCHIVEjinni works seamlessly in Oracle E-Business Suite environments. Customers no longer need to deploy multiple point archiving solutions for multiple data sources such as databases, Email and documents,” said Shekhar Dasgupta, President & COO of Solix Technologies.
Oracle Application Integration Initiative is available to Certified and Certified Advantage Partners in the Oracle PartnerNetwork and applies a rigorous technical process to validate the integrations of third-party software to Oracle Applications products.
The validation ensures the sound operation and functionality of the integration. Oracle also provides guidance for design, development and upgrades around integration procedures, besides training in integration tools and techniques.
- 3 Ways Air Cargo Firms Turning More Data-Driven
- How The CIO Can Lead In Digital Transformation
- What Is Digital Economy? Business Leaders Not Sure
- Why Are Analysts Optimistic About HP's Future?
- Microsoft Becomes The Top Software Vendor In India
- Application Economy: The Next Wave In Enterprise Business
- Java's 20 Yrs Of Existence... And A Healthier Future
- What Strengthens CIO-CMO Bonding? The Customers
- Why It's Time To revisit The CIO, CTO Roles
- SAP Gets A New MD For Indian Subcontinent