Oracle launches Primavera P6 Analytics
Oracle has announced the availability of Primavera P6 Analytics, which is designed to help organizations get up-to-date information about their project portfolios, enabling them to make better project investment decisions. Primavera P6 Analytics is a new business intelligence solution that lets organizations identify issues and uncover trends to reveal insights into project and program performance.
This new solution includes interactive dashboard reports, enables users to conduct root cause analysis and take corrective actions by drilling directly from the Oracle Primavera P6 Analytics dashboard into Oracle s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management solution.
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics has over 80 standard pre-built analytical views with which users can quickly identify projects that do not align to strategic objectives, are over-budget or under-performing. Companies can also add to the pre-built views by customizing additional views and dashboards.
The solution is based on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus (Oracle BI EE), which helps ensure that Primavera P6 Analytics leverages BI technology that reduces implementation time for future integrations. Oracle BI EE’s ability to support Oracle and non-Oracle applications and data sources enables Primavera P6 Analytics to match project data with information from different systems in the enterprise, such as financial and customer data, enabling organizations to create a single source of truth for their projects and programs.
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit