Oracle Releases Flexcube Apps for Banks
Oracle’s SOA-based Flexcube Enterprise Limits and Collateral Management application are designed to help banks effectively manage exposure.
The Flexcube enterprise application is built on Oracle Fusion Middleware. The application enables banks to achieve a holistic view of their exposure by helping them to centralize collateral management, limits definition, and tracking and measurement of exposure across the institution.
Enterprise limits and collateral management is of paramount importance for successful credit risk management at banks. Oracle’s offering of this SOA-based application can centralize exposure management across the financial institutions’ product offerings and assist them in making better-informed credit decisions, said Li-May Chew, CFA, senior research manager, Asia/Pacific risk management advisory service from Financial Insights (an IDC company).
The application can deliver standards-based integration to banks existing business applications, centralize online tracking and monitoring of multi-currency limits, said the company in a press release.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study