Oracle Releases Flexcube Apps for Banks
Oracle’s SOA-based Flexcube Enterprise Limits and Collateral Management application are designed to help banks effectively manage exposure.
The Flexcube enterprise application is built on Oracle Fusion Middleware. The application enables banks to achieve a holistic view of their exposure by helping them to centralize collateral management, limits definition, and tracking and measurement of exposure across the institution.
Enterprise limits and collateral management is of paramount importance for successful credit risk management at banks. Oracle’s offering of this SOA-based application can centralize exposure management across the financial institutions’ product offerings and assist them in making better-informed credit decisions, said Li-May Chew, CFA, senior research manager, Asia/Pacific risk management advisory service from Financial Insights (an IDC company).
The application can deliver standards-based integration to banks existing business applications, centralize online tracking and monitoring of multi-currency limits, said the company in a press release.
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics