Oracle Releases Flexcube Apps for Banks
Oracle’s SOA-based Flexcube Enterprise Limits and Collateral Management application are designed to help banks effectively manage exposure.
The Flexcube enterprise application is built on Oracle Fusion Middleware. The application enables banks to achieve a holistic view of their exposure by helping them to centralize collateral management, limits definition, and tracking and measurement of exposure across the institution.
Enterprise limits and collateral management is of paramount importance for successful credit risk management at banks. Oracle’s offering of this SOA-based application can centralize exposure management across the financial institutions’ product offerings and assist them in making better-informed credit decisions, said Li-May Chew, CFA, senior research manager, Asia/Pacific risk management advisory service from Financial Insights (an IDC company).
The application can deliver standards-based integration to banks existing business applications, centralize online tracking and monitoring of multi-currency limits, said the company in a press release.
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud