Oracle SOA Suite 10g Release 3 Available
Oracle has made available the Oracle SOA Suite 10g Release 3 to make it easy for organizations to develop, deploy, and manage Service-Oriented Architectures (SOAs).
The suite is a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware. It offers enhancements in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), web services security, expanded human workflow capabilities, interoperability facilities and a one-click install.
A single integrated, browser-based console is used to administer policies in both Oracle and non-Oracle middleware,and heterogeneous enterprise applications.
The multi-protocol ESB aims to reduce programming needed for connecting heterogeneous services and applications in an SOA.
Oracle BPEL Process Manager - the suite’s orchestration component, delivers the expanded human workflow capabilities to manage complex task routing and escalation. It also includes a new testing framework to automate process testing and service simulation for SOA applications.
Also, organizations can now overcome challenges pertaining to development, behavioral changes and implementation complexity associated with building an SOA by defining and implementing governance policies and procedures. This is due to Oracle’s policy-based governance methodology, coupled with Oracle Fusion Middleware’s SOA Suite and Web Services Manager.
The Oracle SOA Suite 10g Release 3 is priced at $50,000 per CPU with Oracle Application Server Enterprise Edition and $65,000 per CPU for non-Oracle application servers.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study