Oracle SOA Suite 10g Release 3 Available
Oracle has made available the Oracle SOA Suite 10g Release 3 to make it easy for organizations to develop, deploy, and manage Service-Oriented Architectures (SOAs).
The suite is a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware. It offers enhancements in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), web services security, expanded human workflow capabilities, interoperability facilities and a one-click install.
A single integrated, browser-based console is used to administer policies in both Oracle and non-Oracle middleware,and heterogeneous enterprise applications.
The multi-protocol ESB aims to reduce programming needed for connecting heterogeneous services and applications in an SOA.
Oracle BPEL Process Manager - the suite’s orchestration component, delivers the expanded human workflow capabilities to manage complex task routing and escalation. It also includes a new testing framework to automate process testing and service simulation for SOA applications.
Also, organizations can now overcome challenges pertaining to development, behavioral changes and implementation complexity associated with building an SOA by defining and implementing governance policies and procedures. This is due to Oracle’s policy-based governance methodology, coupled with Oracle Fusion Middleware’s SOA Suite and Web Services Manager.
The Oracle SOA Suite 10g Release 3 is priced at $50,000 per CPU with Oracle Application Server Enterprise Edition and $65,000 per CPU for non-Oracle application servers.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming