Oracle Spreads Wings over India
Oracle, the enterprise software company, has announced that the first phase of its expansion into 17 of India’s high-growth cities, is complete, bringing Oracle’s total footprint in India to 23 cities.
In addition to Oracle’s existing presence in the metro cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata, Oracle has further expanded its presence in Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Vishakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bhubaneswar, Surat, Jalandhar, Guwahati, Nashik, Goa and Raipur, during the last ten months.
“As we rapidly extend our geographic reach across India, we are empowering more and more Indian organizations with technology to better compete in the global market. Together with our growing network of over 400 certified channel partners, we provide local expertise and support to help companies better manage their IT infrastructure and business,” said Mr. Krishan Dhawan, Managing Director, Oracle India.
Anup Varma, Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market Technology, Oracle India, said, Growth cities in India are experiencing phenomenal economic growth and will contribute significantly to the country’s economy. Organizations in these cities face challenges in addressing their operational efficiencies and scaling their business. Engaged in varied businesses such as industrial manufacturing, dairy, healthcare, mining, steel or machine tools production, diamond polishing & processing, these businesses are looking for the right IT partner who can successfully support them in their ventures.”
Oracle certified partners include value added distributors (VADs), Ingram Micro India Pvt. Ltd. and Sonata Information Technology Ltd. as well as many reseller organizations, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and System Integrators (SIs) to address the needs of organizations in India’s growth cities.
Oracle conducts on-going training and support programs across the country to help partners resell, install and integrate Oracle technology and software.
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- Apple Partners With Accenture On Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Uber India Rolls Out Insurance Program For Driver-Partners
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- TCS Partners With India's ICSI For digital Transformation