Oracle unveils new Fusion Middleware components
Oracle today unveiled Oracle Imaging and Process Management 11g and Oracle Forms Recognition. Both products are components of Oracle Fusion Middleware and are part of Oracle’s strategic solution for Enterprise Application Documents.
Oracle Forms Recognition is the latest addition to Oracle Content Management and is a intelligent data capture solution that can analyze, recognize, and categorize structured or semi-structured document type including invoices, purchase orders, bills of lading, and claims forms.
Oracle Imaging and Process Management 11g is a comprehensive imaging product for the management of document images within enterprise business processes. It enables enterprise content consolidation through a single repository in Oracle Universal Content Management, Oracle Imaging and Process Management 11g.
With Oracle Forms Recognition, information required to complete document-intensive business processes can be automatically extracted from documents captured by Oracle Document Capture and integrated into appropriate enterprise applications, accelerating business processes and reducing the potential for manual data entry errors.
In addition, Oracle Forms Recognition incorporates advanced learning capabilities, enabling organizations to save time and money by eliminating the need to create data capture templates for new business processes, vendors and document types.
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs