Oracle's new adaptive solution enables faster ROI
Expanding its On Demand offerings to formalize solutions based on a leading suite of procurement applications, Oracle has unveiled Oracle Procurement On Demand. This is an adaptive offering that allows customers to utilize the latest version of Oracle’s procurement applications without requiring back-end ERP upgrades.
Oracle Procurement On Demand gives customers the freedom to deploy hybrid models that combine hosted applications with traditional on-premise software deployment based upon the unique requirements of each enterprise. A common applications architecture and standards-based integration framework between Oracle s Procurement On Demand and Oracle s ERP software deployed on-premise enables seamless integration of end-to-end procurement processes.
With this latest offering, customers can optimize their existing ERP investments by deploying Oracle Procurement On Demand in a smoothly functioning hybrid model, said Cliff Godwin, SVP of applications development, Oracle. This helps procurement departments achieve rapid value while aligning with the platform standardization goals of the IT organization.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills