Oracle's new adaptive solution enables faster ROI
Expanding its On Demand offerings to formalize solutions based on a leading suite of procurement applications, Oracle has unveiled Oracle Procurement On Demand. This is an adaptive offering that allows customers to utilize the latest version of Oracle’s procurement applications without requiring back-end ERP upgrades.
Oracle Procurement On Demand gives customers the freedom to deploy hybrid models that combine hosted applications with traditional on-premise software deployment based upon the unique requirements of each enterprise. A common applications architecture and standards-based integration framework between Oracle s Procurement On Demand and Oracle s ERP software deployed on-premise enables seamless integration of end-to-end procurement processes.
With this latest offering, customers can optimize their existing ERP investments by deploying Oracle Procurement On Demand in a smoothly functioning hybrid model, said Cliff Godwin, SVP of applications development, Oracle. This helps procurement departments achieve rapid value while aligning with the platform standardization goals of the IT organization.
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Five-Pointer AI Recommendations For India Govt
- Five Key Availability Predictions For 2018
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market