Oracle's new adaptive solution enables faster ROI
Expanding its On Demand offerings to formalize solutions based on a leading suite of procurement applications, Oracle has unveiled Oracle Procurement On Demand. This is an adaptive offering that allows customers to utilize the latest version of Oracle’s procurement applications without requiring back-end ERP upgrades.
Oracle Procurement On Demand gives customers the freedom to deploy hybrid models that combine hosted applications with traditional on-premise software deployment based upon the unique requirements of each enterprise. A common applications architecture and standards-based integration framework between Oracle s Procurement On Demand and Oracle s ERP software deployed on-premise enables seamless integration of end-to-end procurement processes.
With this latest offering, customers can optimize their existing ERP investments by deploying Oracle Procurement On Demand in a smoothly functioning hybrid model, said Cliff Godwin, SVP of applications development, Oracle. This helps procurement departments achieve rapid value while aligning with the platform standardization goals of the IT organization.
- Feature Phones Now One Of Best Diwali Gifts
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- Mission Critical Workloads Require Specialized Cloud: Study
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- Robotics In The Years Ahead – The India Story