ORSAY to Replace Legacy IT System
International fashion retailer - ORSAY is replacing its legacy IT system with a SAP retail solution. ORSAY is a German retailer specializing in women’s fashion. It has selected the SAP Business All-In-One for retail solution to streamline and integrate its entire supply chain and centralize business operations.
ORSAY operates about 550 stores across Europe and has selected the SAP solution to help fuel its expansion into Asia over the next few years.
"Our existing, home-grown IT solution is not flexible enough to help us keep pace with our customers’ needs and our plans to grow and expand the business," said Jean-Marc Willer, CEO of ORSAY. "The fashion retail industry has always been competitive, and it is, more than ever before, essential to be able to swiftly make decisions based on consolidated data. Once the SAP Business All-in-One solution is implemented quickly, ORSAY will soon have a solution that provides transparency across our entire organization, enabling us to operate more efficiently in today’s challenging economic climate."
The SAP Business All-In-One for Retail solution supports modular deployment and scalability so midsize companies can easily add and adapt the solution to meet their growing needs. The solution includes industry-specific functionalities such as merchandise and assortment planning, procurement, logistics, supply chain management, and point-of-sale processes, including the SAP Enterprise Point-of-Sale (SAP Enterprise POS) application.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services