ORSAY to Replace Legacy IT System
International fashion retailer - ORSAY is replacing its legacy IT system with a SAP retail solution. ORSAY is a German retailer specializing in women’s fashion. It has selected the SAP Business All-In-One for retail solution to streamline and integrate its entire supply chain and centralize business operations.
ORSAY operates about 550 stores across Europe and has selected the SAP solution to help fuel its expansion into Asia over the next few years.
"Our existing, home-grown IT solution is not flexible enough to help us keep pace with our customers’ needs and our plans to grow and expand the business," said Jean-Marc Willer, CEO of ORSAY. "The fashion retail industry has always been competitive, and it is, more than ever before, essential to be able to swiftly make decisions based on consolidated data. Once the SAP Business All-in-One solution is implemented quickly, ORSAY will soon have a solution that provides transparency across our entire organization, enabling us to operate more efficiently in today’s challenging economic climate."
The SAP Business All-In-One for Retail solution supports modular deployment and scalability so midsize companies can easily add and adapt the solution to meet their growing needs. The solution includes industry-specific functionalities such as merchandise and assortment planning, procurement, logistics, supply chain management, and point-of-sale processes, including the SAP Enterprise Point-of-Sale (SAP Enterprise POS) application.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative