Ozonetel Offers Chat Bot With FB Messenger
Close on the heels of the F8 conference last week, Ozonetel Communications announced a significant enhancement to their CloudAgent solution. Businesses will now be able to have customers use FB Messenger to message them just as they use other solutions embedded within CloudAgent including voice, email, and chat.
Chaitanya C, Chief Innovation Officer for Ozonetel shared: “We have evolved rapidly from being India’s only full stack voice solution to a complete customer communication solution. While we are doing more than 10 million calls per day across both our developer platform, kookoo and our contact center solution, CloudAgent, we are beginning to see clients looking to integrate web and in app chat, email and feeds from Twitter or Facebook to manage customer service. The percentage of non-voice interaction is less than 5% right now but we want to be ready for it as it grows. We are excited to have taken this from announcement to scalable product in 48 hours. Really looking forward to see developers and customers use this.”
Current initial clients to try out the FB Messenger integration include W for Woman, Zomato, Voonik, BigBasket and Fitternity.
Neha Motwani, founder of Fitternity added: “We are a fitness discovery and marketplace platform. Our customers are smart phone enabled, urban residents. And offering them connectivity via Facebook Messenger is complimentary to us connecting with them on a call. We are looking forward to our first Messenger interaction with our clients.”
Anant Daga, CEO of W for Woman echoed: “We are India’s leading women’s fashion brand with an omni channel capability of 200 stores coupled with our ecommerce site. We run a large portion of customer communication leveraging Facebook and now we are excited to leverage Messenger to respond to our customers’ needs.”
- Google Kills G-Chat For Hangouts : What It Means For Enterprise
- Pune Police Deploys WorkApps Chat; Goes Paperless
- Tagove Boosts Collaboration With Live Video Chat
- How Google Is Powering Enterprise Productivity, Collaboration
- SafeSwiss Brings A New Alternative For WhatsApp, Telegram
- Flock Plans To Take On Slack With Chat Based OS
- Hike Crosses 100 Million User Mark
- Why Smartphone Users Are Addicted To Apps Like WhatsApp?
- How Ozonetel Helps AIDS Patients To Be Self-Reliant