Pakistani Hackers Hijack Indian Management Institute's Website
Pakistani cyber criminals have once again declared a cyber war against India.This time hackers have attacked a website of a prominent management institute in Noida. The website of the School of Law, Design and Innovation Academy of the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) was reportedly, hacked by Pakistani hackers.
According to the IANS report published in Hindusthan Times, the website of the institute was hacked nd along with a Pakistani flag another flag resembling a Chinese flag was posted on the website. The hackers posted a message - “hacked by Pakistani hackers Mister ji”. The hackers also posted many sacrilegious and obscene comments on India.
Probe has so far revealed that the site was hacked on Monday night. The site has been put offline. Circle Official Arvind Yadav informed that an FIR was lodged and the cyber cell was investigating the case.
Indian institutes have always been on the radar of hackers. Over 700 government websites hosted under ‘gov.in’ and ‘nic.in’ domains have been hacked by cyber criminals since 2012. In 2015, hackers hijacked 15 websites of various government departments, including Assam Police, Sarva Siksha Abhijan Mission and Directorate of Elementary Education. Kerala government’s website and the website of the Gujarat Government’s Director of Primary Education were also allegedly hacked in the same year.
In a recent incident, suspected hackers from Pakistan brought down an IRS website meant for Indian Revenue Service officials. In March this year, the reports surfaced online claiming that Al Qaeda hacked the Indian Railways website.
(Image Courtesy: www.darknet.org.uk)
- 10 Culture Hacks CIOs Should Know For Digital Transformation
- Customer Experience Absent At Board Level, Says Study
- It's Time Indian Startups Build An Ethical Culture To Prevent Fraud
- Online Learning Gains Momentum In India: Study
- Top Five Trends In Facilities Management In 2019
- Indian Businesses In An AI Adoption Spree, Says Gartner
- 8 Steps To Automate Your Sales Process
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise
- Is Your Organization A Stellar Storyteller In The Digital Age?