Panda Helper App Installation Guide for ios-and-Android/
One of the very best iOS app installers to be released in recent times is called Panda Helper. An alternative to Cydia, the installer offers plenty of apps, games, tweaks and more, including a whole heap of modified content. It works on both iOS and Android devices, is entirely free to download and you can find all the details right here.
How To Download Panda Helper:
This is easy to do; choose iOS or Android and follow the steps:
- Download the profile by tapping one of the above buttons
- A new page opens, tap Install
- On your home screen, you can see the Loading indicator
- It will change to show the installation process indicator; if it says “Waiting”, tap on it and you should see the installation start
- When it has finished, the app icon will be on your home screen
- Tap on it, and you will be asked to Trust The App
- Open Settings>General
- Tap on Profiles and tap the developer name in the profiles list
- Tap Trust and come out of settings; you can now use Panda Helper for all your apps and games
To do this, you need to install the .apk file manually
- Launch Settings on your Android device
- Tap Security and then enable the Unknown Sources option – do NOT skip this step as Panda Helper will not work
- Close Settings and tap on one of the buttons above to download the file
- Find it in your Downloads, tap to install it and follow any on-screen directions
- When it’s finished, you should see the icon on your homepage – if it isn’t there, do these steps again
How to Use Panda Helper:
This is a user-friendly installer, simple to use.
- Open Panda Helper from your home screen
- Tap on Apps and then tap the category you want
- Browse or search with the search features to find an app or game
- Tap on it and follow the instructions on the screen to install it
Panda Helper offers users a ton of features:
- App Store Apps – iOS appstore content
- Exclusive Apps – content not found in official sources, such as emulators, screen recorders and much more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps tweaked with extra features
- Modified Games – some of the top games with additional features and in-app features unlocked
Frequently Asked Questions:
We regularly get asked questions about Panda Helper, and these are the most common ones:
How Do I Fix Untrusted Developer Error?
This is a standard error with third-party content and is simple to solve:
- Open your Settings app and tap General
- Tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Tap the developer/app name in the list
- Tap Trust and close settings.
The error should be cleared
Does Panda Helper Void My Warranty?
No, because it works in the same way as any regular app. Unlike Cydia, it doesn’t break security by hacking into the root of iOS. However, some of the tweaks can change your device functionality, and they can cause your warranty to be voided – just delete them if you ever have to take your device to a store for repair.
Panda Helper won’t Download Or Verify – What Happened?
This is down to the app certificate – the developers use expired enterprise certificates and while they do their best to keep replacing them, on occasion one will get missed, and Apple will revoke it. Just delete Panda Helper, wait for a few hours and install it again. The developers should have replaced the certificate by then, and it will work.
You won’t get a better installer than Panda Helper so try it today and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips and recommendations