Panda security appoints Cyberstar as ND
Panda Security, a cloud-based security solutions provider, today appointed of Cyberstar Infocom, an IT peripherals distributor in the Indian Subcontinent, as exclusive distributor for India.
Talking about the partnership with Cyberstar, Chin Yoke Mon, MD, Panda Security shared, “Though we have been in India for a few years now, we felt this is the right time to expand and partner with Cyberstar as an exclusive distributor to offer the Panda Security products and customer support that will enhance and complement our business. Cyberstar is very aggressive on the marketing front and we felt that they would be the perfect platform to showcase our products.”
Initially, the security provider will offer products like Antivirus Pro 2011, Global Protection 2011, Internet Security 2011 and Internet Security for Netbooks in the India.
“We are gearing up our channels, training them on how to capitalize on the Panda business opportunity and have on a war-footing begun appointment of at least one sub-disti across 50 leading cities in India,” remarked Raj Rathi, MD, Cyberstar Infocom.
The distribution company informed that it has established a post sales tech support centre in India for Panda customers to offer tollfree pre and post sale support. Well trained engineers have been deployed by the company at its key offices to offer real time partner and customer technical support.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018