The Five Domains Of The New Digital Platform
Partha Iyengar, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, speaks about the new digital platform and 5 domains that Gartner believes to be very important, at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, in Goa.
At the recently held Gartner Symposium conference / ITxpo event in Goa, Peter Sondergaard, SVP, Research, Gartner, took the stage into the path of the new digital platform during his Keynote session, along with his colleagues Partha Iyengar, VP at Gartner, and Ed Gabrys, Research Director at Gartner.
He started off speaking about five domains that, according to Gartner form the New Digital Platform. He explained that the five domains include - ‘Customers’ who engage, ‘Things’ that sense, ‘Ecosystems’ that interact, ‘Intelligence’ that decide, and ‘IT systems’ that run. Gartner believes this new digital platform to be a roadmap for companies to adopt in terms of how to proceed in a digital business perspective.
Here in this video, we have Partha Iyengar, speaking about these five domains of the new digital platform, as explained by Peter Sondergaard at the conference.
- How Businesses Can Overcome 3 Key Challenges Of AI
- Cloud To Spur IT Spending In The Enterprise By 2017-End
- AI, VPAs Fail to Drive PC, Smartphone Demand: Gartner
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017
- Gartner Identifies Top IT Security Technologies
- Internet Users In India To Double By 2021: Cisco
- How 5G Can Power The Internet Of Things
- India's BI Software Revenue To Reach USD 245 Mn in 2017: Gartner
- India's Online Education Sector To Grow 8x By 2021
- Cloud Solutions Aid HelpAge India Enhance Elderly Care