The Five Domains Of The New Digital Platform
Partha Iyengar, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, speaks about the new digital platform and 5 domains that Gartner believes to be very important, at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, in Goa.
At the recently held Gartner Symposium conference / ITxpo event in Goa, Peter Sondergaard, SVP, Research, Gartner, took the stage into the path of the new digital platform during his Keynote session, along with his colleagues Partha Iyengar, VP at Gartner, and Ed Gabrys, Research Director at Gartner.
He started off speaking about five domains that, according to Gartner form the New Digital Platform. He explained that the five domains include - ‘Customers’ who engage, ‘Things’ that sense, ‘Ecosystems’ that interact, ‘Intelligence’ that decide, and ‘IT systems’ that run. Gartner believes this new digital platform to be a roadmap for companies to adopt in terms of how to proceed in a digital business perspective.
Here in this video, we have Partha Iyengar, speaking about these five domains of the new digital platform, as explained by Peter Sondergaard at the conference.
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Tablet Shipments to Rise by 0.3% In 2018 After 4 Years of Decline: Study
- 10 Ways CEOs Can Fund Digital Initiatives
- SPOT Forum To Throw Light On Securing A Cashless India
- APAC CIOs Leading Adoption of Disruptive Technologies: Gartner