The Five Domains Of The New Digital Platform
Partha Iyengar, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, speaks about the new digital platform and 5 domains that Gartner believes to be very important, at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, in Goa.
At the recently held Gartner Symposium conference / ITxpo event in Goa, Peter Sondergaard, SVP, Research, Gartner, took the stage into the path of the new digital platform during his Keynote session, along with his colleagues Partha Iyengar, VP at Gartner, and Ed Gabrys, Research Director at Gartner.
He started off speaking about five domains that, according to Gartner form the New Digital Platform. He explained that the five domains include - ‘Customers’ who engage, ‘Things’ that sense, ‘Ecosystems’ that interact, ‘Intelligence’ that decide, and ‘IT systems’ that run. Gartner believes this new digital platform to be a roadmap for companies to adopt in terms of how to proceed in a digital business perspective.
Here in this video, we have Partha Iyengar, speaking about these five domains of the new digital platform, as explained by Peter Sondergaard at the conference.
- Cloud Solutions Aid HelpAge India Enhance Elderly Care
- APAC CEOs See Gap In IT Investments And Biz Objectives
- Botnet Attacks Witnessed Steady Rise In India In 2016: Fortinet
- What It Takes To Adorn The Role Of Chief Data Officer
- India To Have 420 Mn Mobile Internet Users By June: Study
- Cyber-Attacks Cost Almost Twice What You May Think
- In 2017, Data and Analytics To Go Mainstream
- Integrated IT Systems To See Large-Scale Adoption In India: Gartner
- Big Data Analytics, The Key To Personalization
- India Sees Huge Cyber Security Skills Shortage