The Five Domains Of The New Digital Platform
Partha Iyengar, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, speaks about the new digital platform and 5 domains that Gartner believes to be very important, at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, in Goa.
At the recently held Gartner Symposium conference / ITxpo event in Goa, Peter Sondergaard, SVP, Research, Gartner, took the stage into the path of the new digital platform during his Keynote session, along with his colleagues Partha Iyengar, VP at Gartner, and Ed Gabrys, Research Director at Gartner.
He started off speaking about five domains that, according to Gartner form the New Digital Platform. He explained that the five domains include - ‘Customers’ who engage, ‘Things’ that sense, ‘Ecosystems’ that interact, ‘Intelligence’ that decide, and ‘IT systems’ that run. Gartner believes this new digital platform to be a roadmap for companies to adopt in terms of how to proceed in a digital business perspective.
Here in this video, we have Partha Iyengar, speaking about these five domains of the new digital platform, as explained by Peter Sondergaard at the conference.
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- More SMBs Investing In Data Security, CRM: Study
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation