The Five Domains Of The New Digital Platform
Partha Iyengar, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, speaks about the new digital platform and 5 domains that Gartner believes to be very important, at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, in Goa.
At the recently held Gartner Symposium conference / ITxpo event in Goa, Peter Sondergaard, SVP, Research, Gartner, took the stage into the path of the new digital platform during his Keynote session, along with his colleagues Partha Iyengar, VP at Gartner, and Ed Gabrys, Research Director at Gartner.
He started off speaking about five domains that, according to Gartner form the New Digital Platform. He explained that the five domains include - ‘Customers’ who engage, ‘Things’ that sense, ‘Ecosystems’ that interact, ‘Intelligence’ that decide, and ‘IT systems’ that run. Gartner believes this new digital platform to be a roadmap for companies to adopt in terms of how to proceed in a digital business perspective.
Here in this video, we have Partha Iyengar, speaking about these five domains of the new digital platform, as explained by Peter Sondergaard at the conference.
- India Sees Huge Cyber Security Skills Shortage
- Foxconn Sales Decline Due To iPhone Slump
- Be Prepared for Many More Data Breaches This Year
- Why India's E-Commerce Story Is Far From Over
- How Amazon, Flipkart Changed E-Shopping In 2016
- CXOToday’s Top 16 Tech Stories Of 2016
- Tech That Failed To Live Up To Its Hype In 2016
- Facebook, Google Top At Most Popular Apps List In 2016
- Top 12 Strategic Tech Acquisitions In 2016
- The Highest Paid Tech CEOs Of 2016