The Five Domains Of The New Digital Platform
Partha Iyengar, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, speaks about the new digital platform and 5 domains that Gartner believes to be very important, at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, in Goa.
At the recently held Gartner Symposium conference / ITxpo event in Goa, Peter Sondergaard, SVP, Research, Gartner, took the stage into the path of the new digital platform during his Keynote session, along with his colleagues Partha Iyengar, VP at Gartner, and Ed Gabrys, Research Director at Gartner.
He started off speaking about five domains that, according to Gartner form the New Digital Platform. He explained that the five domains include - ‘Customers’ who engage, ‘Things’ that sense, ‘Ecosystems’ that interact, ‘Intelligence’ that decide, and ‘IT systems’ that run. Gartner believes this new digital platform to be a roadmap for companies to adopt in terms of how to proceed in a digital business perspective.
Here in this video, we have Partha Iyengar, speaking about these five domains of the new digital platform, as explained by Peter Sondergaard at the conference.
- By 2030, AI Will Transform The PPM Market, Says Gartner
- Brands Losing Customers Due To Failed Personalization Efforts
- How a Passwordless Approach Can Lead to Improved Security
- 10 Culture Hacks CIOs Should Know For Digital Transformation
- Are 'Digital Twin' Becoming New Normal In The Enterprise
- CIOs Should Adopt Cultural Change To Drive Digital Transformation
- Understanding Four Phases Of The Blockchain Spectrum
- Indian Businesses In An AI Adoption Spree, Says Gartner
- Talent Shortage, A Key Concern For Organizations: Gartner
- Virtual Assistants On The Rise In the workplace: Gartner