The Five Domains Of The New Digital Platform
Partha Iyengar, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, speaks about the new digital platform and 5 domains that Gartner believes to be very important, at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016, in Goa.
At the recently held Gartner Symposium conference / ITxpo event in Goa, Peter Sondergaard, SVP, Research, Gartner, took the stage into the path of the new digital platform during his Keynote session, along with his colleagues Partha Iyengar, VP at Gartner, and Ed Gabrys, Research Director at Gartner.
He started off speaking about five domains that, according to Gartner form the New Digital Platform. He explained that the five domains include - ‘Customers’ who engage, ‘Things’ that sense, ‘Ecosystems’ that interact, ‘Intelligence’ that decide, and ‘IT systems’ that run. Gartner believes this new digital platform to be a roadmap for companies to adopt in terms of how to proceed in a digital business perspective.
Here in this video, we have Partha Iyengar, speaking about these five domains of the new digital platform, as explained by Peter Sondergaard at the conference.
- Engage Directly With Customers For IT Innovation
- Can 5G Wave Save The Dwindling Global Smartphone Market In 2019?
- Wearable Device Sales to Grow 26 Percent in 2019: Gartner
- 13 Surprising Uses Of Emotion AI Technology
- How CIO Can Establish Successful Partnership with CEO
- Digital Transformation Is Top Priority For Indian CIOs: Gartner
- CMOs Under Pressure to Show Business Value, Says Gartner
- Gartner Identifies 10 IoT Technologies and Trends
- It's Digital All The Way For Retail CIOs
- Why CEOs Want CIOs to Drive Digital Business