PatchSee From Dax Now In India
Networking company Dax Networks has launched PatchSee series of Intelligent Patch Cords, a structured cabling product that enables easy management of networks by network administrators.
Aimed at SMBs and large enterprises, it aims to resolve the problem of identification of required switch ports and user nodes in a network rack during troubleshooting. This is done with the help of with Patchlight - a light injection tool. When this light source is plugged into one end of the patch cord, the other end of the cord glows.
PatchSee Intelligent Patch Cord comes with a system of 16 detachable color clips - useful in implementing a color-coding system. The patch cords are interoperable with any brands of cabling components and comply with the latest ISO 11801 and EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 norms and standards, according to the company.
The product can be purchased online from the company’s website, and also avail of online support. Dax plans to market this product through its strong channel spread across the country.
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- RJio’s Rs 49 Per Month Plan Could Force Incumbents Shift To VoLTE 4G
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- Top IT Security Predictions of 2018
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Indian Organizations To Invest Heavily In Security In 2018
- What Lies Ahead For Cloud Computing In 2018?
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G