PatchSee From Dax Now In India
Networking company Dax Networks has launched PatchSee series of Intelligent Patch Cords, a structured cabling product that enables easy management of networks by network administrators.
Aimed at SMBs and large enterprises, it aims to resolve the problem of identification of required switch ports and user nodes in a network rack during troubleshooting. This is done with the help of with Patchlight - a light injection tool. When this light source is plugged into one end of the patch cord, the other end of the cord glows.
PatchSee Intelligent Patch Cord comes with a system of 16 detachable color clips - useful in implementing a color-coding system. The patch cords are interoperable with any brands of cabling components and comply with the latest ISO 11801 and EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 norms and standards, according to the company.
The product can be purchased online from the company’s website, and also avail of online support. Dax plans to market this product through its strong channel spread across the country.
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- CDN: An Essential Tool For Seamless Content Delivery