Patni achieves OneShield silver partner status
Patni Computer Systems, an IT and BPO services provider, has recently achieved Silver Partner status in the OneShield Dragon Development Partner Certification Program. The program was announced in September 2010. OneShield is the developer of OneShield Dragon, a modern, rules- and tools-based, metadata-driven policy management solution.
“Solid partnerships like ours with Patni allow OneShield to concentrate on our core mission of providing quality enterprise software to our customers,” commented Steve Forte, director, insurance strategy and alliances, OneShield.
The partner certification program aims to ensure development partners, including systems integrators and individual contributors, maintain consistent standards for successfully implementing, extending and maintaining the Dragon application and toolset.
Patni informed that it has worked with OneShield for several years, providing IT services for the company and its customers. The company is partnering with OneShield to provide more strategic services on OneShield initiatives.
“OneShield has opened many doors for Patni in the Policy and Compliance (P&C) insurance sector, and we look forward to working closely with OneShield and its customers for many years,” remarked Ganesh Iyer, senior vice president and global head, Banking Financial Services and Insurance at Patni.
OneShield’s dragon development partner certification program has four certification levels i.e. Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- 7 Key Takeaways From Vishal Sikka's Resignation Letter
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player
- iPhone@10: Here's How It Redefined Enterprise Mobility
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jun 19-24)
- Can Ex-Uber CEO Make A Steve Jobs-Like Comeback?
- iPhone Turns 10; What's The Next Big Thing?
- 5 Ways CIOs Can Rewire Their Minds To Stay Successful
- How IBM Is Changing Enterprise Cybersecurity Landscape