Patni appoints Rajiv Ranjan as EVP & Global Head of Business Operations
Patni Computer Systems has appointed Rajiv Ranjan as EVP & Global Head of Business Operations. Ranjan will be responsible for driving Patni’s sales operations, revenue planning, delivery operations support (DOS), large deal pursuits and corporate planning.
“We are delighted to have Rajiv join Patni’s leadership team and are confident that his strong business experience and able leadership will lead our objective to improve operational excellence,” commented Jeya Kumar, CEO, Patni.
Rajiv has an experience of over 24 years working with IT / ITES companies in the US and India, as also with some of the healthcare companies such as CVS Caremark (NYSE:CVS), Cigna Healthcare and United Healthcare. He holds a Postgraduate Degree in Business Management from IIM, Ahmedabad and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
“Patni is one of the leaders in IT and I am delighted to join them at such an exciting time of their development,” remarked Ranjan
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?
- Internet Exceeds 4 Bn-Users, But 50 pc Still Offline
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud