Patni appoints Rajiv Ranjan as EVP & Global Head of Business Operations
Patni Computer Systems has appointed Rajiv Ranjan as EVP & Global Head of Business Operations. Ranjan will be responsible for driving Patni’s sales operations, revenue planning, delivery operations support (DOS), large deal pursuits and corporate planning.
“We are delighted to have Rajiv join Patni’s leadership team and are confident that his strong business experience and able leadership will lead our objective to improve operational excellence,” commented Jeya Kumar, CEO, Patni.
Rajiv has an experience of over 24 years working with IT / ITES companies in the US and India, as also with some of the healthcare companies such as CVS Caremark (NYSE:CVS), Cigna Healthcare and United Healthcare. He holds a Postgraduate Degree in Business Management from IIM, Ahmedabad and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
“Patni is one of the leaders in IT and I am delighted to join them at such an exciting time of their development,” remarked Ranjan
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases