Patni appoints Rajiv Ranjan as EVP & Global Head of Business Operations
Patni Computer Systems has appointed Rajiv Ranjan as EVP & Global Head of Business Operations. Ranjan will be responsible for driving Patni’s sales operations, revenue planning, delivery operations support (DOS), large deal pursuits and corporate planning.
“We are delighted to have Rajiv join Patni’s leadership team and are confident that his strong business experience and able leadership will lead our objective to improve operational excellence,” commented Jeya Kumar, CEO, Patni.
Rajiv has an experience of over 24 years working with IT / ITES companies in the US and India, as also with some of the healthcare companies such as CVS Caremark (NYSE:CVS), Cigna Healthcare and United Healthcare. He holds a Postgraduate Degree in Business Management from IIM, Ahmedabad and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
“Patni is one of the leaders in IT and I am delighted to join them at such an exciting time of their development,” remarked Ranjan
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market