Patni appoints Steve Correa as chief HR officer
Patni Computer Systems (NSE: PATNI, NYSE: PTI), has announced an addition to its executive leadership team with the appointment of Steve Correa as its chief human resources officer.
Steve will play a key role in driving Patni’s growth strategy throughout the organization. He will be responsible for Patni’s people and organization strategy, working in collaboration with the executive leadership team.
Commenting on the appointment, Jeya Kumar, CEO of Patni, said, “Patni has consistently made significant investments in its people as well as its management team. This is demonstrated by the key executive appointments we have made over the last two years as well as the several employee development programs we have put in place. Steve’s appointment reiterates this philosophy and we are glad to have a professional of his standing and experience in our team.”
“Patni has a compelling vision for itself and a clear strategy to get there. I am excited at the opportunity to partner with the company’s management team to drive the aggressive growth plans that have been set out,” said Correa
Steve Correa is an HR veteran and comes with 25 years of experience across sectors. He joins Patni from Vodafone UK, where he was the HR director (group technology) since September, 2008. Prior to this, he was HR director with Vodafone Essar Limited (erstwhile Hutch) in India since February, 2000. Steve was also instrumental in growing Vodafone’s pan-India telecom presence and played a critical role in managing its several M&A activities as well as its customer services function. During the early part of his career, he worked with several multinationals including Burroughs Wellcome, Modi Xerox and Hindustan Unilever.
Steve is an alumnus of Leeds Business School and also holds an MBA degree from XLRI, Jamshedpur (1986), as well as Bachelor’s degree in commerce and legal law.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions