Patni appoints Steve Correa as chief HR officer
Patni Computer Systems (NSE: PATNI, NYSE: PTI), has announced an addition to its executive leadership team with the appointment of Steve Correa as its chief human resources officer.
Steve will play a key role in driving Patni’s growth strategy throughout the organization. He will be responsible for Patni’s people and organization strategy, working in collaboration with the executive leadership team.
Commenting on the appointment, Jeya Kumar, CEO of Patni, said, “Patni has consistently made significant investments in its people as well as its management team. This is demonstrated by the key executive appointments we have made over the last two years as well as the several employee development programs we have put in place. Steve’s appointment reiterates this philosophy and we are glad to have a professional of his standing and experience in our team.”
“Patni has a compelling vision for itself and a clear strategy to get there. I am excited at the opportunity to partner with the company’s management team to drive the aggressive growth plans that have been set out,” said Correa
Steve Correa is an HR veteran and comes with 25 years of experience across sectors. He joins Patni from Vodafone UK, where he was the HR director (group technology) since September, 2008. Prior to this, he was HR director with Vodafone Essar Limited (erstwhile Hutch) in India since February, 2000. Steve was also instrumental in growing Vodafone’s pan-India telecom presence and played a critical role in managing its several M&A activities as well as its customer services function. During the early part of his career, he worked with several multinationals including Burroughs Wellcome, Modi Xerox and Hindustan Unilever.
Steve is an alumnus of Leeds Business School and also holds an MBA degree from XLRI, Jamshedpur (1986), as well as Bachelor’s degree in commerce and legal law.
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?