Patni Computer Systems inaugurates its China facility
Patni Computer Systems, an IT and BPO services provider, opened an ITO delivery (development and support) center in Suzhou, China. Situated in the Suzhou Software and Technology Park (SSTP), the facility with a planned capacity of 500 seats is Patni’s first centre in China.
The delivery centre is set to serve the Yangtze region and will focus on delivering development and support services to cater to Japanese, U.S, European and local multi-national corporations, stated the company.
“The launch of our new Suzhou centre is in line with our corporate strategy to focus on regional markets and adopt a truly global delivery model, to yield higher talent efficiencies. The Chinese outsourcing market possesses immense potential, both from a delivery and customer standpoint, and we are geared up to capitalize on this opportunity,” commented Jeya Kumar, CEO, Patni.
According to the company, the KPMG reports indicate that China’s onshore and offshore outsourcing market reached $20 billion last year. By 2014, KPMG predicts that China’s total outsourcing market will be pegged at $43.9 billion.
“We have seen a meteoric rise of China as a potent outsourcing destination owing to conducive factors such as cost and labor arbitrage, skilled workforce and robust infrastructure. We look to address the changing customer dynamics of global outsourcing through a strong local presence and service customers from North America, Europe and APAC for development and support projects,” remarked V. Mathivanan, President, APAC, Patni.
The centre will systematically build-up to full capacity, a majority of which will comprise local talent, informed Patni.
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market