Patni Jumps onto SaaS Bandwagon, Launches CaaS
Patni announced Claims as a Service’ (CaaS), an innovative solution specifically designed for the healthcare payer market.
Available for immediate delivery, CaaS is a hosted solution powered by TriZetto’s QNXT core administration platform that combines their software technology with Patni’s IT and BPO services.
According to Ganesh Iyer, SVP (insurance practice) Patni, Automating manual processes will create more transparency providing the visibility needed to meet regulatory requirements and manage the performance of the business.
CaaS supports the complete claims life cycle from intake, through adjudication, to customer service including mailroom and fulfillment services, claims processing, enrollment and eligibility maintenance, member services, premium billing, reconciliation, provider maintenance, and post payment audits.
An a la carte offering, CaaS enables healthcare payers to provide administrative and care management functions at an affordable cost without compromising on quality.
Pricing includes all costs of transition from the existing system and is based on the number of members serviced on a monthly basis. The subscription-based structure allows a client company to support continuing growth while taking advantage of price breakpoints.
The current economic, regulatory and political environment is mandating strict adherence to claims processing times on the part of payers. Out-of-date systems, insufficient knowledge in current technology and limited budgets, put many healthcare providers at risk for being non-compliant. The result can be government penalties that may include a revocation of their license to transact this business.
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases