Patni secures new customers in education & insurance sectors
Patni Computer Systems has announced two new customer acquisitions – that of Scandinavian insurance group – Codan, and India-based education solutions provider – Serco.
With Codan Group, Patni has signed a contract over three years to provide managed services around some of Scandinavia’s core insurance platforms. Exact details of the deal were not disclosed, though the Patni said the deal is in ‘seven figures’. Patni also reportedly beat competition from four other players to win the contract.
Meanwhile, Patni has also entered into a seven-year contract for the development and delivery of ‘Progresso’— Serco’s new information management platform for schools.
‘Progresso’ is a centrally hosted management information platform that provides relevant data, tools and services directly to schools, parents and local authorities.
The ‘Progresso’ platform is being designed by Serco and developed by Patni and will be available at the end of 2011. Serco will continue to provide direct user support and market direction for both, ‘Facility’ and ‘Progresso’. Patni and Serco will deliver the new ‘Progresso’ platform and then optionally host it as a managed service to schools, academies and local authorities.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- Vishal Sikka's AI Venture To Boost Human Creativity: Report
- Edtech Can Play A Vital Role In Woman Empowerment
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?