PC 'Fix-it-Yourself' for Small Businesses
Comodo’s new LivePCSupport service can help business owners remotely fix many problems over the Internet. The website icon opens up a chat window, similar to sending IMs.
Once the business owner describes the PC problem or question, the Comodo troubleshooter connects to the subscriber’s computer via the Internet.
This live computer support service includes virus diagnosis and removal, pc tune-up, internet login protection, email account setup, software installation, printer setup, printer troubleshooting, green pc, and computer troubleshooting.
LivePCSupport is chat- rather than telephone-based (telephone-based support services provide instructions over the phone). If the PC user is unaccustomed to computers, the instructions can be hard to follow. With hands-on support, Comodo’s experts perform diagnose problems and then repair them via an Internet connection.
Comodo LivePCSupport comes with Comodo’s security software and Endpoint Security Manager protecting every computer in the business from malware a snap. Used in conjunction with Comodo’s security software, it shields every protected computer from the destroying effects of viruses, Trojans, and worms like the Conficker virus. Endpoint security is a relay for CIS and used to perform admin functions remotely.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- CISOs Wary Of Threat Intelligence Accuracy, Quality: Study