PC 'Fix-it-Yourself' for Small Businesses
Comodo’s new LivePCSupport service can help business owners remotely fix many problems over the Internet. The website icon opens up a chat window, similar to sending IMs.
Once the business owner describes the PC problem or question, the Comodo troubleshooter connects to the subscriber’s computer via the Internet.
This live computer support service includes virus diagnosis and removal, pc tune-up, internet login protection, email account setup, software installation, printer setup, printer troubleshooting, green pc, and computer troubleshooting.
LivePCSupport is chat- rather than telephone-based (telephone-based support services provide instructions over the phone). If the PC user is unaccustomed to computers, the instructions can be hard to follow. With hands-on support, Comodo’s experts perform diagnose problems and then repair them via an Internet connection.
Comodo LivePCSupport comes with Comodo’s security software and Endpoint Security Manager protecting every computer in the business from malware a snap. Used in conjunction with Comodo’s security software, it shields every protected computer from the destroying effects of viruses, Trojans, and worms like the Conficker virus. Endpoint security is a relay for CIS and used to perform admin functions remotely.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market