PCS Joins Mainframe Migration Alliance
Patni Computer Systems has announced that it has entered the Mainframe Migration Alliance (MMA), an industry representation enabled by Microsoft and industry partners to help customers seamlessly migrate workloads off the mainframe and onto the Microsoft Windows platform.
MMA offers customers the information they need to achieve the scalability, reliability, and security achieved on the mainframe.
“Patni’s mainframe and domain expertise will benefit customers looking to transition from monolithic legacy systems to Windows-based platforms that accelerate product development and decision making, and achieve better interoperability,” said Spyros Sakellariadis, Director - mainframe migration alliance, Microsoft Corp.
Patni brings mainframe platform, development and engineering life-cycle experience to MMA. Also, Patni’s Center of Excellence for Microsoft technologies equips it for modernization implementations. Its .NET expertise helps it address clients in the insurance, financial services, manufacturing and telecom verticals.
“In many applications, mainframes no longer make business sense. The Alliance gives us the opportunity of working even closer with Microsoft in providing the solutions required to transition these applications to more flexible and affordable Microsoft platforms,” said Harish Bhat, Sr. VP - ISV business unit, Patni.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella