Perfios eases online tax filing
Perfios, an online personal finance management provider, has enhanced its online income tax filing solution as a value added feature for its users. Through this feature, Perfios users can file their tax returns from within their account, at a very nominal fee.
Perfios, which has a base of close to 3 lakh subscribers, provides users the facility of uploading the soft copy of Form 16, thus avoiding the erroneous task of filling up data manually. For existing users of Perfios that have already been using the Personal Finance Solution, it picks up the additional investments and other income/deductions information from the relevant accounts in Perfios and computes the exact amount for which tax filing needs to be done – all this done with very little manual intervention, saving time and effort and reducing the errors that would have crept in otherwise with manual data entry.
“With the new rule where people with a salary of more than 10 lakhs, have to mandatorily file their returns online, Perfios tax filing offerings that almost eliminates manual data entry is a great way for people to go online, said Mr. V. R. Govindarajan, Co-founder and director of the Perfios.
With the starting price for tax filing at Rs. 140 only, Perfios is the decent solution answer to beat the tax filing rush as we approach the deadline of 31st July. Only an email id is needed to register for free at Perfios.
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- 7 Attributes Of A Service Provider For Filing GST
- Tax Reimbursement Claims, Still A Dreaded Dump Of Paperwork
- Wipro Outpaces Rival Infosys In Filing Patents
- Twitter's $1 billion IPO plan holds promise
- What ails IP creation in India
- New crime tracking system to connect 14,000 police stations in India
- Google filing error shocks investors, exposes process
- Infosys rolls out XBRL filing solution