Perot Appoints New MD for APAC
Perot Systems has appointed Anurag Jain as MD for the company’s Asia-Pacific region. In this new role, Jain will serve as Perot Systems’ senior leader in the region, responsible for heading the company’s business development and market expansion. He will continue to head the company’s global applications solutions and insurance & business process solutions divisions.
“Anurag’s knowledge of the region and proven leadership skills should enhance business development and market expansion opportunities for Perot Systems in the highly dynamic Asia-Pacific markets,” said Peter Altabef, president and CEO of Perot Systems.
Jain has more than 15 years of management, operations, consulting and business start-up experience and has been a senior leader of Perot Systems since 2003. Prior to Perot Systems, Jain founded two BPO businesses — Vision Healthsource, a healthcare services provider and Brigade Corporation which focused on providing technology support via e-mail and chat.
He holds an M.B.A. from the University of Michigan and a B.S. degree in electronics and electrical engineering from the BITS, Pilani.
Perot Systems has ‘Original’ Ideas
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration