Persistent Systems announces changes to board
Persistent Systems, a software product development services provider, appointed Dr. Dinesh Keskar, president of Boeing India, as an Independent Director on its Board. He is responsible for representing the enterprise and for leading Boeing-wide efforts focused on expanding the company’s local presence and pursuing new growth and productivity initiatives in India. Dr. Keskar brings with him more than two decades of expertise in the aerospace/defense industry.
Dr. Anand Deshpande, chairman and MD, Persistent Systems remarked that, “The functional experience and deep connections that Dr. Keskar brings from the aerospace industry and other influential Boards on which he serves will be extremely valuable to Persistent Systems at this stage of our growth.”
At the same time, Dr. Promod Haque, managing partner at Norwest Venture Partners (NVP) has stepped down from Persistent’s Board of Directors, a position he has held since November 2005.
Dr. Deshpande further said, “Promod demonstrated an unwavering commitment to our long-term objectives, and has worked as a valued partner to our company for the last five years. We appreciate the commitment and guidance that Promod brought to our Board during his tenure and we thank him for his contributions.”
Further the company also announced the recent appointment of two additional independent directors to BoD, Prakash Telang, MD of Tata Motors, India Operations, and Kiran Umrootkar, Director-Finance at Jacobs Engineering (NYSE:JEC) India.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business