Persistent Systems announces changes to board
Persistent Systems, a software product development services provider, appointed Dr. Dinesh Keskar, president of Boeing India, as an Independent Director on its Board. He is responsible for representing the enterprise and for leading Boeing-wide efforts focused on expanding the company’s local presence and pursuing new growth and productivity initiatives in India. Dr. Keskar brings with him more than two decades of expertise in the aerospace/defense industry.
Dr. Anand Deshpande, chairman and MD, Persistent Systems remarked that, “The functional experience and deep connections that Dr. Keskar brings from the aerospace industry and other influential Boards on which he serves will be extremely valuable to Persistent Systems at this stage of our growth.”
At the same time, Dr. Promod Haque, managing partner at Norwest Venture Partners (NVP) has stepped down from Persistent’s Board of Directors, a position he has held since November 2005.
Dr. Deshpande further said, “Promod demonstrated an unwavering commitment to our long-term objectives, and has worked as a valued partner to our company for the last five years. We appreciate the commitment and guidance that Promod brought to our Board during his tenure and we thank him for his contributions.”
Further the company also announced the recent appointment of two additional independent directors to BoD, Prakash Telang, MD of Tata Motors, India Operations, and Kiran Umrootkar, Director-Finance at Jacobs Engineering (NYSE:JEC) India.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit