Phaneesh Murthy Joins The Board Of Cigniti
Phaneesh Murthy, global IT industry veteran, who spearheaded the growth story of companies like Infosys and iGate, has joined the board of Cigniti Technologies Inc. as a Non-Executive Director.
Murthy, an industry veteran with 25 years of experience in structuring and managing large outsourcing deals for Fortune 500 companies, played an important role in increasing Infosys sales from $2 million when he joined the company to $750 million in revenues by the time he left in 2000. He then became the CEO of iGate and played a key role in making it a billion dollar company. iGate was later taken over by French firm Capgemini for $4 billion in 2015.
C V Subramanyam, Chairman and Managing Director, Cigniti said “Phaneesh will advise the board and work closely with the Management at Cigniti to drive the business growth. We firmly believe that his association, inputs, and strategic direction will help us further accelerate our journey towards becoming the world’s largest and most respected independent software testing services company.”
Speaking on this occasion, Murthy said “In today’s rapidly changing digital world, organizations are powered by intelligent software. Companies are now leveraging DevOps to release applications on an hourly mode, instead of annual basis as was the norm just a few years ago. I am excited to be a part of the company, which is attempting to ensure this agility through its leading IP-Led software testing services.”
In August 2016, Murthy joined the board of Marlabs when the digital technology solutions provider was rebranding itself to give more synergy.
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyderabad To Host 'Olympics Of IT Industry'
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trend for the year 2018
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018