Pharma Company Deploys ERP to Bring Down TCO
Indoco Remedies, a multi location pharma company based out of Maharashtra, is deploying ERP to integrate its platforms leverage industry best practices and reduce TCO.
The company is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of formulations (finished dosage forms) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in India
The company selected Blue Star Infotech, a provider of IT solutions and services, for the project. Blue Star has implemented NAV Elixir — a customized ERP solution built by extending the Microsoft Dynamics product suite and specially designed for the pharmaceutical industry.
The NAV Elixir solution addresses the relevant compliance features for cGMP, while keeping processes simple.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study