Pharma Company Deploys ERP to Bring Down TCO
Indoco Remedies, a multi location pharma company based out of Maharashtra, is deploying ERP to integrate its platforms leverage industry best practices and reduce TCO.
The company is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of formulations (finished dosage forms) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in India
The company selected Blue Star Infotech, a provider of IT solutions and services, for the project. Blue Star has implemented NAV Elixir — a customized ERP solution built by extending the Microsoft Dynamics product suite and specially designed for the pharmaceutical industry.
The NAV Elixir solution addresses the relevant compliance features for cGMP, while keeping processes simple.
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018