Pharma Company Deploys ERP to Bring Down TCO
Indoco Remedies, a multi location pharma company based out of Maharashtra, is deploying ERP to integrate its platforms leverage industry best practices and reduce TCO.
The company is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of formulations (finished dosage forms) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in India
The company selected Blue Star Infotech, a provider of IT solutions and services, for the project. Blue Star has implemented NAV Elixir — a customized ERP solution built by extending the Microsoft Dynamics product suite and specially designed for the pharmaceutical industry.
The NAV Elixir solution addresses the relevant compliance features for cGMP, while keeping processes simple.
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Skills Gap, The Key Problem In Enterprise IoT