Pharma Company Deploys ERP to Bring Down TCO
Indoco Remedies, a multi location pharma company based out of Maharashtra, is deploying ERP to integrate its platforms leverage industry best practices and reduce TCO.
The company is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of formulations (finished dosage forms) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in India
The company selected Blue Star Infotech, a provider of IT solutions and services, for the project. Blue Star has implemented NAV Elixir — a customized ERP solution built by extending the Microsoft Dynamics product suite and specially designed for the pharmaceutical industry.
The NAV Elixir solution addresses the relevant compliance features for cGMP, while keeping processes simple.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala