Phillips-Van Heusen Opts PLM for Sourcing Ops
The global apparel vendor, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is enhancing its supply chain management capabilities with a product lifecycle management (PLM) system to support its sourcing operations.
The vendor has roped in ecVision to automate the supply chain management process with XpressCommerce - a combined product lifecycle management and supply chain execution solution.
The Web and role based application serves as a common platform to consolidate pre-production tracking data, standardize product costing, and collaborate across the globally-distributed network.
The application will provide the retailer with a comprehensive supplier management process ensuring that brand quality, competitive pricing and better product delivery dates are achieved. Plans are afoot to include additional functionality for a robust and detailed costing, cross-functional calendaring, and supplier capacity planning tools.
PLM Adoption Rate to Be Faster
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product