Phillips-Van Heusen Opts PLM for Sourcing Ops
The global apparel vendor, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is enhancing its supply chain management capabilities with a product lifecycle management (PLM) system to support its sourcing operations.
The vendor has roped in ecVision to automate the supply chain management process with XpressCommerce - a combined product lifecycle management and supply chain execution solution.
The Web and role based application serves as a common platform to consolidate pre-production tracking data, standardize product costing, and collaborate across the globally-distributed network.
The application will provide the retailer with a comprehensive supplier management process ensuring that brand quality, competitive pricing and better product delivery dates are achieved. Plans are afoot to include additional functionality for a robust and detailed costing, cross-functional calendaring, and supplier capacity planning tools.
PLM Adoption Rate to Be Faster
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation