Phillips-Van Heusen Opts PLM for Sourcing Ops
The global apparel vendor, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is enhancing its supply chain management capabilities with a product lifecycle management (PLM) system to support its sourcing operations.
The vendor has roped in ecVision to automate the supply chain management process with XpressCommerce - a combined product lifecycle management and supply chain execution solution.
The Web and role based application serves as a common platform to consolidate pre-production tracking data, standardize product costing, and collaborate across the globally-distributed network.
The application will provide the retailer with a comprehensive supplier management process ensuring that brand quality, competitive pricing and better product delivery dates are achieved. Plans are afoot to include additional functionality for a robust and detailed costing, cross-functional calendaring, and supplier capacity planning tools.
PLM Adoption Rate to Be Faster
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT