Phillips-Van Heusen Opts PLM for Sourcing Ops
The global apparel vendor, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is enhancing its supply chain management capabilities with a product lifecycle management (PLM) system to support its sourcing operations.
The vendor has roped in ecVision to automate the supply chain management process with XpressCommerce - a combined product lifecycle management and supply chain execution solution.
The Web and role based application serves as a common platform to consolidate pre-production tracking data, standardize product costing, and collaborate across the globally-distributed network.
The application will provide the retailer with a comprehensive supplier management process ensuring that brand quality, competitive pricing and better product delivery dates are achieved. Plans are afoot to include additional functionality for a robust and detailed costing, cross-functional calendaring, and supplier capacity planning tools.
PLM Adoption Rate to Be Faster
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset