Phillips-Van Heusen Opts PLM for Sourcing Ops
The global apparel vendor, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is enhancing its supply chain management capabilities with a product lifecycle management (PLM) system to support its sourcing operations.
The vendor has roped in ecVision to automate the supply chain management process with XpressCommerce - a combined product lifecycle management and supply chain execution solution.
The Web and role based application serves as a common platform to consolidate pre-production tracking data, standardize product costing, and collaborate across the globally-distributed network.
The application will provide the retailer with a comprehensive supplier management process ensuring that brand quality, competitive pricing and better product delivery dates are achieved. Plans are afoot to include additional functionality for a robust and detailed costing, cross-functional calendaring, and supplier capacity planning tools.
PLM Adoption Rate to Be Faster
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- Will India Govt Ban Cryptocurrencies From Its Payments System
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune