Pingar establishes strategic partnership with Wipro
Pingar, a New Zealand-based provider of unstructured data management solutions, today announced the expansion of its growing international partner network, with the signing of a strategic partnership agreement with Wipro Technologies.
The agreement will provide Wipro Technologies and its global enterprise clients an increased ability to manage unstructured data to gain efficiency and improve the quality of business processes, collaboration and content management programs.
The agreement further validates the global enterprise need for unstructured data management solutions that integrate with existing content and database management systems. The partnership represents an efficient OEM channel for Pingar, providing access to a vast network of clients in a number of regions worldwide, in industries including aerospace, banking, consumer goods, government, manufacturing, medical devices, natural resources, professional services, retail, telecoms and utilities.
“Wipro’s culture of leveraging innovative enterprise solutions and high levels of service delivery fits with Pingar’s emphasis on pioneering research and development. Their customer base aligns with our strategy to establish a significant global network with feet on the ground in each major region,” said Peter Wren-Hilton, CEO Pingar.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?