Pingar establishes strategic partnership with Wipro
Pingar, a New Zealand-based provider of unstructured data management solutions, today announced the expansion of its growing international partner network, with the signing of a strategic partnership agreement with Wipro Technologies.
The agreement will provide Wipro Technologies and its global enterprise clients an increased ability to manage unstructured data to gain efficiency and improve the quality of business processes, collaboration and content management programs.
The agreement further validates the global enterprise need for unstructured data management solutions that integrate with existing content and database management systems. The partnership represents an efficient OEM channel for Pingar, providing access to a vast network of clients in a number of regions worldwide, in industries including aerospace, banking, consumer goods, government, manufacturing, medical devices, natural resources, professional services, retail, telecoms and utilities.
“Wipro’s culture of leveraging innovative enterprise solutions and high levels of service delivery fits with Pingar’s emphasis on pioneering research and development. Their customer base aligns with our strategy to establish a significant global network with feet on the ground in each major region,” said Peter Wren-Hilton, CEO Pingar.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study