Pingar establishes strategic partnership with Wipro
Pingar, a New Zealand-based provider of unstructured data management solutions, today announced the expansion of its growing international partner network, with the signing of a strategic partnership agreement with Wipro Technologies.
The agreement will provide Wipro Technologies and its global enterprise clients an increased ability to manage unstructured data to gain efficiency and improve the quality of business processes, collaboration and content management programs.
The agreement further validates the global enterprise need for unstructured data management solutions that integrate with existing content and database management systems. The partnership represents an efficient OEM channel for Pingar, providing access to a vast network of clients in a number of regions worldwide, in industries including aerospace, banking, consumer goods, government, manufacturing, medical devices, natural resources, professional services, retail, telecoms and utilities.
“Wipro’s culture of leveraging innovative enterprise solutions and high levels of service delivery fits with Pingar’s emphasis on pioneering research and development. Their customer base aligns with our strategy to establish a significant global network with feet on the ground in each major region,” said Peter Wren-Hilton, CEO Pingar.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018