Pingar establishes strategic partnership with Wipro
Pingar, a New Zealand-based provider of unstructured data management solutions, today announced the expansion of its growing international partner network, with the signing of a strategic partnership agreement with Wipro Technologies.
The agreement will provide Wipro Technologies and its global enterprise clients an increased ability to manage unstructured data to gain efficiency and improve the quality of business processes, collaboration and content management programs.
The agreement further validates the global enterprise need for unstructured data management solutions that integrate with existing content and database management systems. The partnership represents an efficient OEM channel for Pingar, providing access to a vast network of clients in a number of regions worldwide, in industries including aerospace, banking, consumer goods, government, manufacturing, medical devices, natural resources, professional services, retail, telecoms and utilities.
“Wipro’s culture of leveraging innovative enterprise solutions and high levels of service delivery fits with Pingar’s emphasis on pioneering research and development. Their customer base aligns with our strategy to establish a significant global network with feet on the ground in each major region,” said Peter Wren-Hilton, CEO Pingar.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)