PNB Selects Mphasis To Set Up Contact Centers
IT services provider Mphasis has signed a five-year contract with one of India’s leading PSBs, Punjab National Bank (PNB), to set up contact centers in Noida and Mangalore. As a part of the deal, Mphasis will offer end-to-end Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services that include Inbound Phone Banking, Outbound Calling and Complaints Management. The scope of the services includes support for all banking products and services such as deposits operations, core banking processes, lending services, internet banking and account and card related services.
Under this contract, Mphasis will implement a state-of-the-art Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system and a comprehensive CRM solution Advisor 360 which will cater to the bank’s customers, branches and fulfillment requirements across 13 regional circles in India.
Mphasis has implemented end-to-end Contact Centers for several leading banks across the country and in multiple languages such as English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu. The IT company said it will support Punjab National Bank in improving the quality of its customer service and enabling intelligent customer engagement through optimal utilization of data.
“With heightened customer expectations and strong competition in the marketplace it is imperative for banks to constantly redefine their business models. Our innovative technology-enabled solutions and comprehensive BPO services will help Punjab National Bank to realize tangible outcomes from superior customer experience and engagement. This win is a reflection of our commitment to transform our client’s business.” said Elango R, Chief Human Resources Officer and Head Emerging Geographies Business Unit, Mphasis in a statement.
“At Punjab National Bank, we recognize the crucial role played by technology in providing wider and easier access to banking services across our growing customer base. We are delighted to partner with Mphasis a leader in BPO services, to bring PNB Contact Centre Infrastructure in line with the best-in-class in the Indian market.” said K. R. Kamath, Chairman & Managing Director, Punjab National Bank, commenting on the deal.
In its 120 years of strong existence, PNB currently has a total of 6081 branches including 5 foreign branches, 6940 ATMs as on March 2014, and serves more than 8.9 crore customers.
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure