'Pockets' Is ICICI Bank's Answer To Payments Bank
Faced with stiff competition from digital wallet companies and the launch of payment banks, ICICI Bank has rolled out a new digital banking product - a new mobile wallet called ‘Pockets.’ The product, as the bank calls it the ‘first digital mobile bank’ will function as a bank account more than a wallet. It will offer the entire gamut of facilities that are generally offered by a bank allowing the customers to make the transactions through mobile phone without the need of a bank account, the bank said in a statement.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens