'Pockets' Is ICICI Bank's Answer To Payments Bank
Faced with stiff competition from digital wallet companies and the launch of payment banks, ICICI Bank has rolled out a new digital banking product - a new mobile wallet called ‘Pockets.’ The product, as the bank calls it the ‘first digital mobile bank’ will function as a bank account more than a wallet. It will offer the entire gamut of facilities that are generally offered by a bank allowing the customers to make the transactions through mobile phone without the need of a bank account, the bank said in a statement.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex