Polaris introduces Intellect GUB M180 - banking solution
Polaris Software Lab, a financial technology company, recently launched Intellect Global Universal Banking (GUB) M180, an enterprise banking solution. GUB M180 comes with 15 year in-built solution longevity.
Arun Jain, chairman & CEO, Polaris Software observed that, “We have seen about 4-5 generations of technologies that spawned banking products, each adding ‘fat’ to a system that is increasingly weighed down by inefficiency. It was about time to address the issue, and as a pioneer and thought leader in the financial technology domain, we created Intellect GUB M180 to set the financial technology agenda.”
The business services framework approach led to financial technology enabling efficiency at three critical stages, namely hubs (that integrate and connect information silos, where business rules and workflows are orchestrated and then distributed); role-based workstations (dealer workstations, relationship manager workstations, etc vs. the traditional ‘functionality-based’ application systems) and customer business exchanges (where the end-customer designs personally relevant business services).
“Customers need superior technology, functionality, and real time manageability, without compromising on performance and profitability,” remarked Govind Singhal, COO, Polaris Software.
According to the company, financial technology must deliver on multiple fronts simultaneously. Rather than slowing renewal activity, the financial crisis has served to accelerate it. While renewal is still high-cost and high-risk, it is also high-reward, because it enables higher agility and efficiency in ways that are transformational for the bank. Enterprise banking financial technology solutions must be comprehensive. They must provide life cycle assurance and must necessarily emerge from Industrial strength SOA (services oriented architecture).
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- How AI Is Changing CFO's Role
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan