Polaris Partners Webify On SOA
Polaris Software and Webify Solutions have announced a strategic partnership that builds on the promise of service-oriented architectures (SOA) and web services.
This partnership will enable the companies to work towards integrating the features and functionality of Polaris Intellect Suite GeneS with Webify industry fabric to deliver business benefits and outcomes. As a partner, Polaris will also establish a Webify SOA
practice to deliver integrated solutions to banking and insurance customers globally.
Enterprises are nowadays becoming more aware of the benefits of SOA enabled legacy modernization to deliver improved flexibility and time to market without expensive rip-and-replace of legacy investments.
Koen Van den Brande, CTO, Polaris said, “The Webify Industry Fabric will provide banking customers with the ability to better configure, control and govern complex SOA environments. In addition, the combined service oriented business application solution from Polaris and Webify for banking, financial services and insurance will further strengthen the position of both organizations as leaders in the SOA space.”
Commenting on the partnership, Bobby Soni, Chief Strategy Officer, Webify said, “Webify creates the opportunity for Polaris’ rich business content to be made available as a set of loosely coupled and adaptive business services that can be quickly leveraged to deliver business-centric solutions. Together, we will provide customers with flexible options for assembling and deploying business content which will lead to a spectrum of interesting and customer - friendly consumption models, ranging from traditional licensing to highly customizable subscription and syndicated offerings.”
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate