Polaris Partners Webify On SOA
Polaris Software and Webify Solutions have announced a strategic partnership that builds on the promise of service-oriented architectures (SOA) and web services.
This partnership will enable the companies to work towards integrating the features and functionality of Polaris Intellect Suite GeneS with Webify industry fabric to deliver business benefits and outcomes. As a partner, Polaris will also establish a Webify SOA
practice to deliver integrated solutions to banking and insurance customers globally.
Enterprises are nowadays becoming more aware of the benefits of SOA enabled legacy modernization to deliver improved flexibility and time to market without expensive rip-and-replace of legacy investments.
Koen Van den Brande, CTO, Polaris said, “The Webify Industry Fabric will provide banking customers with the ability to better configure, control and govern complex SOA environments. In addition, the combined service oriented business application solution from Polaris and Webify for banking, financial services and insurance will further strengthen the position of both organizations as leaders in the SOA space.”
Commenting on the partnership, Bobby Soni, Chief Strategy Officer, Webify said, “Webify creates the opportunity for Polaris’ rich business content to be made available as a set of loosely coupled and adaptive business services that can be quickly leveraged to deliver business-centric solutions. Together, we will provide customers with flexible options for assembling and deploying business content which will lead to a spectrum of interesting and customer - friendly consumption models, ranging from traditional licensing to highly customizable subscription and syndicated offerings.”
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises