Polaris Teams Up With Infor For IT Modernization
IT services provider, Polaris, has joined the Infor Partner Network (IPN) as an alliance partner to provide IT implementation and support services to Infor LN customers across the manufacturing, retail, logistics, distribution, telco, aerospace & defense, and public sector industries.
With a dedicated Infor lab established in India, and experienced resources in Australia and New Zealand, Polaris will help customers improve process efficiency and streamline operations by leveraging the specific micro-vertical functionality and flexible deployment options offered by Infor.
“Combining Infor’s innovations with Polaris’ experience with upgrading and modernizing enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, our alliance offers companies a best-of-breed solution to transform operations, improving performance and operating metrics,” said Vikas Misra, Polaris chief client officer of enterprise solutions. “We will enable customers to maximize the value of their Infor investment and position their companies for future success through the use of technology.”
Infor LN is a comprehensive ERP solution designed to deliver everything complex product manufacturers require to manage each area of the business in one platform. Available in the cloud or on-premise, Infor LN provides industry-specific dashboards, features for global process standardization, and assembly line control functionality to help organizations improve efficiency and agility. With complete visibility into products and critical data throughout the value chain, Infor LN breaks down data silos to help decision-makers optimize resource use and enable more lean operations.
“Polaris has a large global presence and possesses in-depth industry experience across numerous focus areas for Infor,” said Atul Sareen, Infor India managing director.
“We are delighted that Polaris has joined the IPN, as they have the ability to help Infor customers in India better align IT objectives with larger business goals.”
The IPN is a global network designed to provide the tools and resources necessary to help partners grow a profitable and sustainable business around Infor products.
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Digital Transformation Remains A Confused 'Buzzword' To CXOs: Study
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study