Polaris to Set Up CoE for Insurance
Polaris Software Lab, a financial technology company, plans to invest $20 million in the Center of Excellence (CoE) to be located at SIPCOT, Chennai. The facility will house 2,500 employees and is expected to be completed in 18 months.
"Polaris had a singular focus on BFSI, building on most comprehensive range of banking solutions. Expanding into insurance space was the natural choice," said Arun Jain, CEO and chairman of Polaris software Lab.
The company serves six out of ten major insurance companies including AIG, New York Life, and ICICI Prudential, among others. It recently acquired SEEC, a US based exclusive insurance technology company.
"Besides serving the developed markets, with the acquisition of SEEC, we have propositions to develop radically simple SOA-based solutions for the growing Indian insurance companies," said S.R Ramaswamy, CEO, Intellect SEEC.
Polaris have established CoE for Investment Banking at Hyderabad, Retail Banking at Chennai and Corporate Banking at Mumbai.
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)