Polaris to Set Up CoE for Insurance
Polaris Software Lab, a financial technology company, plans to invest $20 million in the Center of Excellence (CoE) to be located at SIPCOT, Chennai. The facility will house 2,500 employees and is expected to be completed in 18 months.
"Polaris had a singular focus on BFSI, building on most comprehensive range of banking solutions. Expanding into insurance space was the natural choice," said Arun Jain, CEO and chairman of Polaris software Lab.
The company serves six out of ten major insurance companies including AIG, New York Life, and ICICI Prudential, among others. It recently acquired SEEC, a US based exclusive insurance technology company.
"Besides serving the developed markets, with the acquisition of SEEC, we have propositions to develop radically simple SOA-based solutions for the growing Indian insurance companies," said S.R Ramaswamy, CEO, Intellect SEEC.
Polaris have established CoE for Investment Banking at Hyderabad, Retail Banking at Chennai and Corporate Banking at Mumbai.
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018
- Budget 2018: What's In Store For Renewable Energy Sector?
- Can Budget 2018 Offer Respite To Tech Sector?
- India’s Tech Spending To Surge By 12% in 2018: Forrester