Policlinico San Marco selects Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), a provider of open source solutions, has announced that Policlinico San Marco, a health services provider in Italy, has standardized its mission-critical infrastructure on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The organization migrated from Citrix XenServer on Microsoft Windows to the Red Hat combination on Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) servers to achieve improved performance, security and scalability.
“We decided to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for both performance and cost reasons,” said Francesco Camisa, deputy managing director of Policlinico San Marco. The combined Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment runs Policlinico San Marco’s infrastructure services, including e-mail, instant messaging (IM), IP telephony and Oracle databases, as well as high-end medical applications such as the management system for radiology.
“By selecting Red Hat for our infrastructure we now have a secure and scalable platform that we can rely on, which allows us to focus on our core business. The combination of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat Enterprise Linux is powerful with a shared ecosystem, fast ROI and low TCO,” added Camisa.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report