Poor App Performance Leads to Losses: Report
by Compuware Corporation and conducted by Forrester Consulting, the study -
Becoming Proactive In Application Performance Management - reveals that 64
percent of respondents believe that poor application performance results in
significant financial losses for their organizations.
results show that traditional monitoring tools alone cannot effectively
identify performance issues and move IT organizations from reactive to
proactive resolution. The research deals with the business and technology problems
that lead to these financial impacts, while highlighting recommendations for a
more proactive, comprehensive approach to application management.
research reveals that when application performance issues are uncovered, 55
percent of IT organizations have six or more people involved in
troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of poor performance. Of the total
respondents, 58 percent of them identify growing application complexity as a
key challenge. Forrester s senior analyst Evelyn Hubbert will discuss results
of the study and recommendations on a live Webcast on Jan 29, 2009.
research also suggests that IT organizations that do not invest in application
performance management tools, which consolidate data across technology silos,
including the multitude of applications that run in parallel, will not be able
to deliver a proactive, holistic, business-oriented service to their customers.
study reflects the strong and interwoven connection between application
performance and business results," said Steve Tack, vice president,
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation