Poorvika Mobiles Deploys Avaya’s Solutions
Poorvika Mobiles, a mobile phone retail chain in Chennai, India, has deployed Avaya’s communication solutions comprising video conferencing, IP telephony and networking, across six floors of its head office in Chennai.
The Chennai-based retail chain used network infrastructure of Avaya IP phones and wireless access points throughout the building along with video conferencing access enabling collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Poorvika will benefit from efficiency, while Avaya’s IP phones will increase employee productivity. Voice quality will ensure clear communication among employees. It will bring new cost savings to mobile phone retail chain.
Founded in 2004 as a single retail outlet, today, Poorvika has 240 mobile shops across 43 cities in Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and Karnataka and a workforce of over 3500 professionals. Poorvika serves over 40 lakh customers and is also venturing into e-commerce to elevate to the next level of Sales.
“We were looking for IT and communications architecture which would not only improve efficiency but was also easy to use by our employees. Our lean IT staff now has more time to spend on other things because we’re spending considerably less time managing the network,” said Uvaraj, CEO Poorvika Mobiles.
“The most important element in a robust IT architecture is getting everything to work seamlessly without much external management or intervention. And this has also been the single most challenge small and mid-sized companies face in their journey to scale new heights,” said Vishal Agrawal, managing director, India and SAARC at Avaya.
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market
- Why Businesses Should Move to Cloud Telephony
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel