Portal for Rural Job Seekers Launched
To enable job-seekers in rural India to access and apply for jobs, ITC e-Choupal and Monster India have come together to launch Rozgarduniya.com.
Rozgarduniya.com has been designed to provide employers in corporate India a platform to access rural talent, thus removing the traditional barriers they face in this process.
We believe Rozgarduniya.com will act as a catalyst and play an instrumental role in the government s vision of inclusive growth in India. It is our hope to expand this unique offering to over nine states and about 40,000 villages through the ITC e-Choupals in the future, said Sanjay Modi, managing director, Monster.com (India, Middle East and Southeast Asia).
Rozgarduniya.com is a bilingual job portal launched initially in English and Hindi. Subsequently, the portal will be available in other popular regional Indian languages, Modi said.
Rural India has a huge untapped talent pool and Rozgarduniya.com will provide a platform to bridge the demand and supply gap, Modi said, adding, the portal will also facilitate corporate expansion plans in the rural market.
This initiative will enable grass-roots talent to contribute to building the markets of the future and is aligned with ITC s vision to support inclusive economic growth, said S. Sivakumar, division chief executive, ITC s Agri Business Division.
ITC s e-Choupal has leveraged information technology and the Internet to connect farmers to the economic mainstream, thus raising rural incomes and providing new opportunities. This initiative will open yet another door of opportunity for rural communities in the e-Choupal fraternity.
Going forward, ITC e-Choupal will partner with leading service providers to bring employability skill-building services to rural India to complement Rozgarduniya.com, Sivakumar said.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India