Portal for Rural Job Seekers Launched
To enable job-seekers in rural India to access and apply for jobs, ITC e-Choupal and Monster India have come together to launch Rozgarduniya.com.
Rozgarduniya.com has been designed to provide employers in corporate India a platform to access rural talent, thus removing the traditional barriers they face in this process.
We believe Rozgarduniya.com will act as a catalyst and play an instrumental role in the government s vision of inclusive growth in India. It is our hope to expand this unique offering to over nine states and about 40,000 villages through the ITC e-Choupals in the future, said Sanjay Modi, managing director, Monster.com (India, Middle East and Southeast Asia).
Rozgarduniya.com is a bilingual job portal launched initially in English and Hindi. Subsequently, the portal will be available in other popular regional Indian languages, Modi said.
Rural India has a huge untapped talent pool and Rozgarduniya.com will provide a platform to bridge the demand and supply gap, Modi said, adding, the portal will also facilitate corporate expansion plans in the rural market.
This initiative will enable grass-roots talent to contribute to building the markets of the future and is aligned with ITC s vision to support inclusive economic growth, said S. Sivakumar, division chief executive, ITC s Agri Business Division.
ITC s e-Choupal has leveraged information technology and the Internet to connect farmers to the economic mainstream, thus raising rural incomes and providing new opportunities. This initiative will open yet another door of opportunity for rural communities in the e-Choupal fraternity.
Going forward, ITC e-Choupal will partner with leading service providers to bring employability skill-building services to rural India to complement Rozgarduniya.com, Sivakumar said.
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India