Prasanna Purple deploys cloud solution to increase efficiency
In a bid to make its bus operations one of the most efficiently run public transport service in the country, Pune-based Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions has implemented a cloud-based solution from Icertis. The solution, Icertis PublicTransport leverages Microsoft Azure and is designed to help city and inter-city bus operators optimize efficiency and maximize revenue. The solution will enable Prasanna Purple with centralized bus network planning capability to optimize routes, schedules and driver utilization, as well as a best-of-breed fleet management and maintenance platform.
“We are excited about harnessing the power of this next generation of information technology product to transform our people transportation operations into the best network in India,” said Prasanna Patwardhan, Chairman and MD, Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions.
Prasanna Purple along with Icertis is also expected to collaborate in delivering a hi-tech and contemporary travel experience to passengers, who will soon be able to check bus schedules, route details, estimated travel time and fares, bus timings, as well as traffic information both online and on mobile devices, all in real time.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Lab
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses