Prasanna Purple deploys cloud solution to increase efficiency
In a bid to make its bus operations one of the most efficiently run public transport service in the country, Pune-based Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions has implemented a cloud-based solution from Icertis. The solution, Icertis PublicTransport leverages Microsoft Azure and is designed to help city and inter-city bus operators optimize efficiency and maximize revenue. The solution will enable Prasanna Purple with centralized bus network planning capability to optimize routes, schedules and driver utilization, as well as a best-of-breed fleet management and maintenance platform.
“We are excited about harnessing the power of this next generation of information technology product to transform our people transportation operations into the best network in India,” said Prasanna Patwardhan, Chairman and MD, Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions.
Prasanna Purple along with Icertis is also expected to collaborate in delivering a hi-tech and contemporary travel experience to passengers, who will soon be able to check bus schedules, route details, estimated travel time and fares, bus timings, as well as traffic information both online and on mobile devices, all in real time.
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Technostress Hampers Productivity At Workplace: Microsoft
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM