Prasanna Purple deploys cloud solution to increase efficiency
In a bid to make its bus operations one of the most efficiently run public transport service in the country, Pune-based Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions has implemented a cloud-based solution from Icertis. The solution, Icertis PublicTransport leverages Microsoft Azure and is designed to help city and inter-city bus operators optimize efficiency and maximize revenue. The solution will enable Prasanna Purple with centralized bus network planning capability to optimize routes, schedules and driver utilization, as well as a best-of-breed fleet management and maintenance platform.
“We are excited about harnessing the power of this next generation of information technology product to transform our people transportation operations into the best network in India,” said Prasanna Patwardhan, Chairman and MD, Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions.
Prasanna Purple along with Icertis is also expected to collaborate in delivering a hi-tech and contemporary travel experience to passengers, who will soon be able to check bus schedules, route details, estimated travel time and fares, bus timings, as well as traffic information both online and on mobile devices, all in real time.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments