Prashant Ranade Replaces Murugesh as Syntel CEO
IT services and KPO provider - Syntel has announced that the company’s board of directors has appointed Prashant Ranade to the positions of chief executive officer and president, effective immediately. He replaces Keshav Murugesh who resigned from Syntel to pursue other opportunities
Prashant has more than 30 years of leadership experience in large global corporations coupled with domain knowledge in healthcare and life sciences, high-tech engineering and manufacturing, and supply chain and logistics automation.
He has been a member of Syntel’s board of directors since June 2007 and formerly served as president and CEO of Siemens Logistics & Assembly
"Prashant is uniquely qualified for this role, based on his professional background and his knowledge of the Company," said Bharat Desai, Syntel’s chairman. "I am confident that his global perspective, along with a strong focus on operational excellence and value creation will enable Syntel to make the leap to the next level."
- How Do You Solve The Enterprise Collaboration Confusion
- Big Data: The Driving Force for Logistics Automation
- Autonomous Cloud: A Step Closer To Finding Business Utopia
- Tech Mahindra, H2O To Drive AI-ML Solutions To The Enterprise
- Wearable Device Sales to Grow 26 Percent in 2019: Gartner
- 7 Trends Driving Enterprise IT Transformation In 2019
- Low Code Platforms Can Help SMBs Gain Mobility
- How Digital Tech Is Transforming Business Ecosystem
- How CIO Can Establish Successful Partnership with CEO
- Digital Transformation Is Top Priority For Indian CIOs: Gartner