Prashant Ranade Replaces Murugesh as Syntel CEO
IT services and KPO provider - Syntel has announced that the company’s board of directors has appointed Prashant Ranade to the positions of chief executive officer and president, effective immediately. He replaces Keshav Murugesh who resigned from Syntel to pursue other opportunities
Prashant has more than 30 years of leadership experience in large global corporations coupled with domain knowledge in healthcare and life sciences, high-tech engineering and manufacturing, and supply chain and logistics automation.
He has been a member of Syntel’s board of directors since June 2007 and formerly served as president and CEO of Siemens Logistics & Assembly
"Prashant is uniquely qualified for this role, based on his professional background and his knowledge of the Company," said Bharat Desai, Syntel’s chairman. "I am confident that his global perspective, along with a strong focus on operational excellence and value creation will enable Syntel to make the leap to the next level."
- India Is Clearly An Emerging Market For Autonomous Cars
- Zendesk Strengthens Its Leadership Team
- Amazon-Backed ToneTag Appoints Anil Kumar As CTO
- Trade Wars And Their Effect On Supply Chains
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- India's Telecom Growth To Be Muted In 2019-20: Ind-Ra
- Digital Transformation In Financial Sector To Get Bigger
- Converting UX Into Better RoI For The Enterprise
- Enterprise Architecture: What IT Leaders Should Know
- 8 Steps To Automate Your Sales Process