Prashant Ranade Replaces Murugesh as Syntel CEO
IT services and KPO provider - Syntel has announced that the company’s board of directors has appointed Prashant Ranade to the positions of chief executive officer and president, effective immediately. He replaces Keshav Murugesh who resigned from Syntel to pursue other opportunities
Prashant has more than 30 years of leadership experience in large global corporations coupled with domain knowledge in healthcare and life sciences, high-tech engineering and manufacturing, and supply chain and logistics automation.
He has been a member of Syntel’s board of directors since June 2007 and formerly served as president and CEO of Siemens Logistics & Assembly
"Prashant is uniquely qualified for this role, based on his professional background and his knowledge of the Company," said Bharat Desai, Syntel’s chairman. "I am confident that his global perspective, along with a strong focus on operational excellence and value creation will enable Syntel to make the leap to the next level."
- Oracle Announces New Updates To Its Enterprise Cloud
- VGSTS 2018: A Knowledge-Sharing Platform For Tech Entrepreneurs
- Worldwide IT Spending To Total $3.8 Tn In 2019
- Vinod Ganesan Joins Cloudera As Country Manager For India
- How Salesforces Helps iQor In Its Digital Transformation Journey
- 5 Ways Integrating CRM with Marketing Automation Can Boost Sales
- Blockchain To Save Financial Cos USD 40 Bn Per Year: Study
- Application Dependency Mapping Is Critical For Business Availability
- 8 Enterprise Applications Of VR & AR
- New Economy Forum In Singapore To Address Business Challenges