Prithvi acquires US consulting firm Percentix
Prithvi Information Solutions has acquired US based Percentix, a business intelligence (BI) consulting company specializing in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). The acquisition will further strengthen the business intelligence offerings, a key growth area for Prithvi.
Prithvi has been in the BI space for over 5 years. In addition, the company’s expertise lies in developing mathematical and statistical data analytical solutions, which is key to solving customer problems from a CXO level view. Prithvi expects the acquisition to add $6.25 million revenue for the year 2010-2011.
Commenting on the acquisition, Amitava Lahiri, SVP, Head of IT services said, "The acquisition is an important milestone for the Business Intelligence Practice at Prithvi. The synergies from the deal would be harnessed through the cross selling and up selling of services to our clientele. BI is one of the core areas of our future strategy to make Prithvi a $1 billion revenue company".
Thomas Antunez, CEO, Percentix said "We see a significant increase in our ability to deliver EPM solutions to clients across various geographies. Similarly, our existing clients will benefit from an increased basket of IT services that we can provide. This a Win-Win deal for us"
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions