Prithvi acquires US consulting firm Percentix
Prithvi Information Solutions has acquired US based Percentix, a business intelligence (BI) consulting company specializing in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). The acquisition will further strengthen the business intelligence offerings, a key growth area for Prithvi.
Prithvi has been in the BI space for over 5 years. In addition, the company’s expertise lies in developing mathematical and statistical data analytical solutions, which is key to solving customer problems from a CXO level view. Prithvi expects the acquisition to add $6.25 million revenue for the year 2010-2011.
Commenting on the acquisition, Amitava Lahiri, SVP, Head of IT services said, "The acquisition is an important milestone for the Business Intelligence Practice at Prithvi. The synergies from the deal would be harnessed through the cross selling and up selling of services to our clientele. BI is one of the core areas of our future strategy to make Prithvi a $1 billion revenue company".
Thomas Antunez, CEO, Percentix said "We see a significant increase in our ability to deliver EPM solutions to clients across various geographies. Similarly, our existing clients will benefit from an increased basket of IT services that we can provide. This a Win-Win deal for us"
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July