Private bank deploys Hitachi's virtualization tech
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has implemented Hitachi’s storage technology to enhance the performance and scalability of its storage environment. Hitachi Storage Virtualization and Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning has significantly reduced operating costs and IT-related risks for non-disruptive volume expansion at the bank.
"The improvement in operational efficiencies has been significant. Hitachi Universal Storage Platform VM’s availability for mission critical applications is in-line with the best practices of the BFSI vertical. Its non-disruptive upgrades, maximized uptime and ability to provide seamless growth mean we can now focus our time and effort on other value added efforts rather than having to fix issues all the time," said B.M. Nair, CTO, Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
"With a strong presence in the BFSI sector, having 7 out of 10 top banks running on our technology, we are pleased to be successfully associated with Lakshmi Vilas Bank to drive operational excellence, customer focus and future growth for the bank. We have been working with their IT team for more than six months, studying their infrastructure comprehensively and identified the challenges faced by them," said Vivekanand Venugopal, VP and GM, Hitachi Data Systems, India.
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- What Can Blockchain Do For Data Privacy?
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov