Private bank deploys Hitachi's virtualization tech
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has implemented Hitachi’s storage technology to enhance the performance and scalability of its storage environment. Hitachi Storage Virtualization and Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning has significantly reduced operating costs and IT-related risks for non-disruptive volume expansion at the bank.
"The improvement in operational efficiencies has been significant. Hitachi Universal Storage Platform VM’s availability for mission critical applications is in-line with the best practices of the BFSI vertical. Its non-disruptive upgrades, maximized uptime and ability to provide seamless growth mean we can now focus our time and effort on other value added efforts rather than having to fix issues all the time," said B.M. Nair, CTO, Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
"With a strong presence in the BFSI sector, having 7 out of 10 top banks running on our technology, we are pleased to be successfully associated with Lakshmi Vilas Bank to drive operational excellence, customer focus and future growth for the bank. We have been working with their IT team for more than six months, studying their infrastructure comprehensively and identified the challenges faced by them," said Vivekanand Venugopal, VP and GM, Hitachi Data Systems, India.
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance