ProClarity Analytics 6 Gets New Add-Ons
BI player ProClarity has made available four new add-ons for the latest ProClarity Analytics 6, which will further extend its integration with Microsoft products including Business Scorecard Manager 2005, SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services and SharePoint Portal Server.
The add-ons will allow users to investigate the reasons behind key performance indicators (KPI) in Business Scorecard Manager. By leveraging visualizations tools such as the Decomposition Tree, Performance Map and Perspective View users will be able to perform root-cause analysis on a KPI more accurately than with standard business charts and tables.
The other add-on, ProClarity for Reporting Services is said to allow report authors to create Reporting Services reports without having to go into Visual Studio and with added querying capabilities enables users to move seamlessly from viewing report data to conducting full ad-hoc analysis.
The third add-on, ProClarity for SharePoint Portal Server facilitates display of interactive ProClarity analytic views within a SharePoint Portal system using which end users can interact with the data and jump into comprehensive ad-hoc analysis in a powerful, zero-footprint Web client.
In addition to this there is also another offering, ProClarity Publishing Server, which can create data-driven, PDF and HTML documents such as financial reports and board packets to deliver a comprehensive account of the business. Also, reusable templates automatically update queries and views to save time and effort.
These add-ons and other ProClarity products are available through netpro Technologies in India.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking