Progress Software Opens New Facility in Hyderabad
Progress Software, a global software provider of infrastructure software products that enables enterprises to be operationally responsive, has inaugurated its new facility in Hyderabad Friday at iLabs Campus, Madhapur.
Progress Software India plans to grow by about 50 percent in the next two years. The company has invested over $10 million in the Hyderabad facility over the last five years.
Ramesh Loganathan, MD & VP-products, Progress Software India, said, "In the five years since inception, Progress Software India has grown from being an off-shore resource centre to now being organized in a Centers of Expertise (CoE) model. This model, unique in the offshore product development space, has delivered high levels of efficiency and innovation to the Progress product portfolio."
Peter Sliwkowski, member of the executive team, Progress Software Corporation, said, "Our India development centre intends to take the lead in the technology space to increasingly play a strategic and critical role in the overall Progress product engineering. Progress Software India is now driving the new product definition and development towards integrating the tools in the Progress product portfolio."
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon