Progress Software Opens New Facility in Hyderabad
Progress Software, a global software provider of infrastructure software products that enables enterprises to be operationally responsive, has inaugurated its new facility in Hyderabad Friday at iLabs Campus, Madhapur.
Progress Software India plans to grow by about 50 percent in the next two years. The company has invested over $10 million in the Hyderabad facility over the last five years.
Ramesh Loganathan, MD & VP-products, Progress Software India, said, "In the five years since inception, Progress Software India has grown from being an off-shore resource centre to now being organized in a Centers of Expertise (CoE) model. This model, unique in the offshore product development space, has delivered high levels of efficiency and innovation to the Progress product portfolio."
Peter Sliwkowski, member of the executive team, Progress Software Corporation, said, "Our India development centre intends to take the lead in the technology space to increasingly play a strategic and critical role in the overall Progress product engineering. Progress Software India is now driving the new product definition and development towards integrating the tools in the Progress product portfolio."
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Hyderabad To Host 'Olympics Of IT Industry'
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- Key Cloud Transformation Predictions For 2018
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion