Progress unveils RPM suite in India
Progress Software has launched the Progress Responsive Process Management (RPM) suite, a business solution which unifies comprehensive visibility, Business Event Processing (BEP) and Business Process Management (BPM) capabilities on a single platform.
"Process efficiency is the key for business survival today and Indian enterprises are increasingly realizing the same. We believe that in India, the RPM suite will be able to address key concerns and create positive contributions in verticals like BFSI, telecom, transport and logistics," said Kaushal Mashruwala, regional VP, Progress Software India.
All functionalities of Progress RPM suite is managed through the Progress Control Tower product, a unified environment that displays real-time alerts, interactive interfaces and tools.
"Using the Progress Control Tower, business and IT users can model and improve responsive processes and create customized dashboards and alerts to understand and manage real-time business conditions," said John Bates, CTO and SVP - corporate development and strategy, Progress Software.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year