Progress unveils RPM suite in India
Progress Software has launched the Progress Responsive Process Management (RPM) suite, a business solution which unifies comprehensive visibility, Business Event Processing (BEP) and Business Process Management (BPM) capabilities on a single platform.
"Process efficiency is the key for business survival today and Indian enterprises are increasingly realizing the same. We believe that in India, the RPM suite will be able to address key concerns and create positive contributions in verticals like BFSI, telecom, transport and logistics," said Kaushal Mashruwala, regional VP, Progress Software India.
All functionalities of Progress RPM suite is managed through the Progress Control Tower product, a unified environment that displays real-time alerts, interactive interfaces and tools.
"Using the Progress Control Tower, business and IT users can model and improve responsive processes and create customized dashboards and alerts to understand and manage real-time business conditions," said John Bates, CTO and SVP - corporate development and strategy, Progress Software.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Fynd Uses Technology To Raise Its Style Quotient
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study