Progress unveils RPM suite in India
Progress Software has launched the Progress Responsive Process Management (RPM) suite, a business solution which unifies comprehensive visibility, Business Event Processing (BEP) and Business Process Management (BPM) capabilities on a single platform.
"Process efficiency is the key for business survival today and Indian enterprises are increasingly realizing the same. We believe that in India, the RPM suite will be able to address key concerns and create positive contributions in verticals like BFSI, telecom, transport and logistics," said Kaushal Mashruwala, regional VP, Progress Software India.
All functionalities of Progress RPM suite is managed through the Progress Control Tower product, a unified environment that displays real-time alerts, interactive interfaces and tools.
"Using the Progress Control Tower, business and IT users can model and improve responsive processes and create customized dashboards and alerts to understand and manage real-time business conditions," said John Bates, CTO and SVP - corporate development and strategy, Progress Software.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study