Progress unveils RPM suite in India
Progress Software has launched the Progress Responsive Process Management (RPM) suite, a business solution which unifies comprehensive visibility, Business Event Processing (BEP) and Business Process Management (BPM) capabilities on a single platform.
"Process efficiency is the key for business survival today and Indian enterprises are increasingly realizing the same. We believe that in India, the RPM suite will be able to address key concerns and create positive contributions in verticals like BFSI, telecom, transport and logistics," said Kaushal Mashruwala, regional VP, Progress Software India.
All functionalities of Progress RPM suite is managed through the Progress Control Tower product, a unified environment that displays real-time alerts, interactive interfaces and tools.
"Using the Progress Control Tower, business and IT users can model and improve responsive processes and create customized dashboards and alerts to understand and manage real-time business conditions," said John Bates, CTO and SVP - corporate development and strategy, Progress Software.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools