Progress unveils RPM suite in India
Progress Software has launched the Progress Responsive Process Management (RPM) suite, a business solution which unifies comprehensive visibility, Business Event Processing (BEP) and Business Process Management (BPM) capabilities on a single platform.
"Process efficiency is the key for business survival today and Indian enterprises are increasingly realizing the same. We believe that in India, the RPM suite will be able to address key concerns and create positive contributions in verticals like BFSI, telecom, transport and logistics," said Kaushal Mashruwala, regional VP, Progress Software India.
All functionalities of Progress RPM suite is managed through the Progress Control Tower product, a unified environment that displays real-time alerts, interactive interfaces and tools.
"Using the Progress Control Tower, business and IT users can model and improve responsive processes and create customized dashboards and alerts to understand and manage real-time business conditions," said John Bates, CTO and SVP - corporate development and strategy, Progress Software.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Humanizing User Experience through AI
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study