Progressive Infotech becomes Microsoft cloud accelerator partner
Progressive Infotech, a provider of IT infrastructure solutions and services has announced that it is now a Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Partner. As a cloud accelerator partner, Progressive will offer Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) solutions to its customers.
Microsoft’s (NASDAQ:MSFT) BPOS consists of software-as-a-service bundles that organizations access through Microsoft’s server farms. BPOS applications are based on Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Office Communications Online and Office Live Meeting. Progressive will add BPOS to its Professional Service Line, which provides complete cloud computing offerings to organizations.
According to Prateek Garg, MD & CEO, Progressive Infotech, “This will help us in readily offering our customers the options for moving all or part of on-premises applications to the Web, for extending existing applications’ functionality with new Web-based features, and for enhancing current on-premises operations with the benefits of software-plus-services.”
This partnership will enable Progressive to generate revenue more efficiently with faster deployments, service customers remotely, and benefit from a recurring revenue stream from the subscription-based offering. The two companies also collaborate on other Microsoft technologies as well.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular