Progressive Infotech becomes Microsoft cloud accelerator partner
Progressive Infotech, a provider of IT infrastructure solutions and services has announced that it is now a Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Partner. As a cloud accelerator partner, Progressive will offer Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) solutions to its customers.
Microsoft’s (NASDAQ:MSFT) BPOS consists of software-as-a-service bundles that organizations access through Microsoft’s server farms. BPOS applications are based on Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Office Communications Online and Office Live Meeting. Progressive will add BPOS to its Professional Service Line, which provides complete cloud computing offerings to organizations.
According to Prateek Garg, MD & CEO, Progressive Infotech, “This will help us in readily offering our customers the options for moving all or part of on-premises applications to the Web, for extending existing applications’ functionality with new Web-based features, and for enhancing current on-premises operations with the benefits of software-plus-services.”
This partnership will enable Progressive to generate revenue more efficiently with faster deployments, service customers remotely, and benefit from a recurring revenue stream from the subscription-based offering. The two companies also collaborate on other Microsoft technologies as well.
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Key Cloud Transformation Predictions For 2018
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Cognitive Computing Will Redefine IoT Landscape